Westwood no longer training with first team

On the face of it it’s an absolute disgrace , I cannot accept not playing him and I find it difficult to take . No player or person is bigger than the club but in our owner he is running that fact close . Not happy with this one bit 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

6 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Disgraceful treatment of a senior player

Club is a basket case 

6 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

We know how to ruin a player!!! Absolute disgrace of a club at the moment.  

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

On the face of it it’s an absolute disgrace , I cannot accept not playing him and I find it difficult to take . No player or person is bigger than the club but in our owner he is running that fact close . Not happy with this one bit 

And how do you all know Westwood is squeaky clean in all this? 

2 minutes ago, tom-superowl said:

None of this makes any sense.. he’s not being sold and he’s still our best keeper whether you think Dawson/wildsmith are good or not 

The club have apparently had offers for him as well but none have met their valuation (whatever that may be!). This has all come from somebody within the club. 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

And how do you all know Westwood is squeaky clean in all this? 

So what are you saying ? Westwood has been a naughty boy put him on the naughty step !! He is a quality keeper blooming play him or transfer list him this George Hirst type treatment is wrong and you know it 

3 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Iv been told this yesterday evening from a senior academy coach. If you really want me to I can name names but I really don't see the need. 

Who's decision was it for him not to train with the team ?

Genuine question, I just wondered after Wildsmiths statement last week about how the 3 of them were getting on well in training.

5 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Iv been told this yesterday evening from a senior academy coach. If you really want me to I can name names but I really don't see the need. 

So when he told you this, did he know you were going to post it on owlstalk.

Yeah, name the guy and get him into trouble 

• Haha 1