#SWFC 2 : 1 Millwall - Matchday Thread

9 minutes ago, deano said:

Shocking starting 11, really bad. You never know whats going to happen but if he thinks that line-up represents our best chance of winning then in my opinion we have every right to question his judgement.

If it wins, does he have the right to say you know sod all, I’m a genius, you’re a fool? Obviously only if it wins mind! 

Just now, chizumgeorge said:

Carlos would never have put such a bad team out! This manager is useless!

To be honest .... ur trying to big up a manager who played players when they wasn’t fit, and his idea of a training session was ‘turn up if you want’ 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

If it wins, does he have the right to say you know sod all, I’m a genius, you’re a fool? Obviously only if it wins mind! 

Like i said anything can happen and really hope we get the win of course but its no surprise that line up provokes a negative reaction.

Just now, Royal_D said:

To be honest .... ur trying to big up a manager who played players when they wasn’t fit, and his idea of a training session was ‘turn up if you want’ 

How exactly do you know that!? Do you work at the training ground or are you on the medical staff that told Carlos that players were fit to play? I guess no to both, and im guessing your just repeating what some dimwits have spouted on here!

Just now, deano said:

Like i said anything can happen and really hope we get the win of course but its no surprise that line up provokes a negative reaction.

It always shocks me that we berate teams before a balls kicked! I’m glad Jos has more faith in the lads than some of us on here! 

Im actually excited to see Penney for a full game. He’s better than our other Left Backs in my opinion.

Looking forward to this one, despite most comments on here writing it off already. 

You've just witnessed the pivotal point for this club.

We might well get a beating tonight.... anyone who watches us may expect it.

This is our manager laying out his canvas and showing us the palette he has to work with.

I like him a lot for keeping his dignity at press calls and I admire him for picking teams without fear or favour.

He's thinking a long way down the road imo and I hope he has the time to see this ( obvious ) stretegic planning through.