#SWFC 2 : 1 Millwall - Matchday Thread

Just now, full fathom five said:

That's what i like to see, continuity, a manager who knows his best 11 and how he wants them to play.:duntmatter:

Yeah this is the drama .... if he had started the season with this line up then you would maybe look at it differently and think alright let’s give it a go 

but he’s just rolling the dice hoping to find an answer 

Worried about that line up. Jos isn't blessed with options at the moment with the treatment room bursting. Again. Not helping himself with some bizarre omissions though. 

Injured:
Lee

Hooper

Winnall

Abdi

Joao

Van Aken

Pudil dropped?

FF on the bench - unfit?

Where's Jones again. Surely he makes the 18 when we have 3 games in a week. 

Just now, kristmace said:

Worried about that line up. Jos isn't blessed with options at the moment with the treatment room bursting. Again. Not helping himself with some bizarre omissions though. 

Injured:
Lee

Hooper

Winnall

Abdi

Joao

Van Aken

Pudil dropped?

FF on the bench - unfit?

Jones won’t play again, he’s finished here 

1 minute ago, kristmace said:

Injured:
Lee

Hooper

Winnall

Abdi

Joao

Van Aken

Pudil dropped?

FF on the bench - unfit?

Jones not being picked is criminal. 

1 minute ago, darklord said:

with it being streamed on sky does that mean there should be an online feed? I am crap at finding them without help!

Only Villa vs Brentford that I can find. We're a red button broadcast rather than on a proper channel. 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Jones won’t play again, he’s finished here 

Certainly looks that way. I thought he'd been totally frozen out, Westwood style, but he was on the bench last week against Sunderland. 

I know he has his critics, but for me he's a very steady and reliable DM, and a better player than Joey. 

1 minute ago, darklord said:

with it being streamed on sky does that mean there should be an online feed? I am crap at finding them without help!

No. Need Sky Red Button. Or iFollow match pass. Or I think ReadingOwl said there’s an option to watch the game on Now TV.

No random stream. 

Audio for me and fingers crossed it works ok (for once). 

iFollow will not refund me for the 7 dollars they took off me for the stream for the Brentford game btw. Apparently the stream wasn’t available to the US, but they took the money anyhow, and now won’t refund it.

Scam.

Last time I slagged off a line up we won.

I can understand the thinking behind it to be honest. But it simply HAS to work. Dropping Forestieri is very very bold. We have to see the reasoning behind this, on the pitch tonight. 

I hope is thinking is we go back to basics, attack the flanks and get balls into Fletcher in finishing positions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Seems an ok team with the ball if not lacking creativity without FF. Weak without it. 

Despite these huge losses we are making this is a proper skint line up! 

The issue for me is being overlooked by the majority of people on here. If not everyone. It's not the lineup or the formation that matters when we don't play with any game plan. 

We don't have pace, we don't pass the ball well. We don't press the opposition. We sit deep. We let the opposition onto us. It's the same patterns of play no matter who starts for us, no matter what formation. We don't actually know how to put teams under sustained periods of pressure, we are slow, lethargic and uninspiring. This since the start of 2016 has been the general picture. 

• Like 1