#SWFC 2 : 1 Millwall - Matchday Thread

Best I’ve seen them play under Jos, let alone this season. They’ve looked decent on the break but offered very little other than that!

Penney playing like a senior pro, Matias Preston and Fletch working socks off. Pelupessy looks a different player! 

Please can we have 45 more minutes of that. Then is it too much to ask for 40 odd matches like that!  

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Thorniley should have scored there, he’s had a good half though , all round we’ve looked ok just need to be careful getting caught on the break 

Giving the ball away too much, for my liking. Bailed out a couple of times by Palmer

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

The main worry is getting caught on the break. 

We have left ourselves outnumbered on a few occasions. 

Still - we've played well. 

Yeah we really need to watch that, I suspect Jos might address that at half time , to be fair it’s the first time in ages at Hillsborough I’ve seen us play an attacking line ,we normally sit so deep 

and this kind of set up is where Bannan starts dictating games 

8 minutes ago, Stokey said:

its such a small thing but the work preston did stopping the cross coming in a few minutes ago was fantastic. its those small little battles and moments are what win or lose you games. great stuff from the youngster. thats the difference between tonight and sunday preston wouldn't let himself be beat, didn't give up and did everything he could to block the cross

That's what it's all about at the end of the day. You have to put it on the line.

5 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Ive been very very impressed.

Tempo, industry and endeavour.

Cant hope or expect for anything more.

Hope they keep it up.

Yeah good tempo, and players showing for each other all over the pitch