#SWFC 2 : 1 Millwall - Matchday Thread

1-1 dour game, we score with our only shot around the 31st minute to go 1-0.  Probably from a set piece. 

The second half Millwall push for an equaliser and score on the 65th minute. We hang on for a draw, after offering nothing but misplaced passes and passing it backwards / sidewards all match. 

Attendence 18,546. 

Hope I’m completely wrong 

Come on Wednesday! 

9 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Stayed up late to read today's offering your mightiness. 

Only one thing wrong with your suggested selection from that bunch is that we do not seem to have a goalie.Are you suggesting we go all out attack with 11 yes eleven outfield players. Have we suddenly acquired Super Team status that we don't need a goalkeeper.

Master stroke Snoots.

I keep suggesting you should be our manager 

LS on your track suit would look good. 

Will be watching on the Red Button on my sky box. Do you think I will be able to cope with the excitement?

Our first win of the season.

A scrappy 1-0. Nando to score again.

I didn't want to mention you -know-who for fear the thread would descend into early morning GK selection debate chaos.

We'll have enough on our plate as it is.

I did actually volunteer for the managers job 3 and half years ago after the club turned down my (Genuine) original suggestion of Bielsa when Gray got the boot.

Sadly neither myself nor the Argentine were represented by any Portuguese spivs. 

So.... I went back to the South stand and the Argentine. ..well, I don't really want to talk about where he's ended up...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That Nando, who refused to play, MOM imo,

Totally going to be our saviour, refused to play for Owls. We love him though and we put all our hopes on him.

WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU.

YOUR'E NOT A WASTER, WE ADORE YOU.

WE WILL SELL OUR SOUL FOR YOU.

WAWAWAW

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Great OMDT. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m just off down the boozer to bang Ted’s lights out.... lol

Don't forget he's barred from the Navvies.  Try the Saracens Head or the Nuns Chuff.  

If you see him headed to the Black Horse leave him be. Mrs Wankskill the landlady is a formidable woman and will probably do him more damage than you or I could 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't forget he's barred from the Navvies.  Try the Saracens Head or the Nuns Chuff.  

If you see him headed to the Black Horse leave him be. Mrs Wankskill the landlady is a formidable woman and will probably do him more damage than you or I could 

I've just seen him enter the Nun's Chuff......I might give it ten minutes, could be messy!

• Haha 4

I want to be positive, but can only go on how things really are.

A draw at best, at worst, sitting back defending plan by jos, failing as Millwall slice us open and knock two past an unorganised defence before halftime.

Therein, complete meltdown at halftime.... Britney Spears soon follows with titty twisting and everythings set for the Owlstalk server crashing through the night and

most of Thursday. Sales of hendos go through the roof as we all seek solice in a meat and potato pie.