Hands up who rates Jos?

I feel for the bloke but I don't believe we're capable of turning things around with him at the helm. Barmy formations, no leadership qualities evident, uninspiring demeanour and still sports a ridiculous tash. The team are definitely letting us fans down but I can't help thinking that a half decent manager would get more from these players.

I honestly think he’s probs very good at his Job. As his record suggests. However at this moment in time the mans hands are tied. And he’s basically Chansiris puppet. Any given manager who’s at the helm at swfc at this moment I’m time wouldn’t make a difference in my opinion. For me it’s poo or bust now, we either chuck everything at it including the kitchen sink..! Or we get ready for what we all fear the most.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HisNibs said:

...and still sports a ridiculous tash. 

If you want to talk about the constant changes of personnel and formations or the boring approach, then fair enough.

But as usual, we seem to be arriving at that point where every single atom of someone's existence is fair game to be ridiculed, reinvented or even lied about because that is how desperately badly we want a change. It's the psychology of a tantrum really.

After a while, some of it just becomes an endless white noise of absolutely no meaning.

39 minutes ago, HisNibs said:

I feel for the bloke but I don't believe we're capable of turning things around with him at the helm. Barmy formations, no leadership qualities evident, uninspiring demeanour and still sports a ridiculous tash. The team are definitely letting us fans down but I can't help thinking that a half decent manager would get more from these players.

It isnt biologically nor physically possible to rate our Dross. 

2 minutes ago, Eastern said:

We did well in the last 10 or so games last season.

Why are we a shadow of that side right now?

You're obviously not paying attention.

It's because every other club in the Championship had already packed up for the summer hols in March.

lol

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
11 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Top fella.

Got sleeping giants promoted in Germany.

Doesnt moan about the tough hand dealt.

Turned big Atdhe into one of best strikers in the league.

Promotes youth over has beens like Jones.

perfect boss for us.

Thats all well and good but your evading the real issue.... What's your view on his tache?

33 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Top fella.

Got sleeping giants promoted in Germany.

Doesnt moan about the tough hand dealt.

Turned big Atdhe into one of best strikers in the league.

Promotes youth over has beens like Jones.

perfect boss for us.

Stop, stop my sides are splitting.........lol

• Haha 2