Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone know how long it runs for? I can’t remember if it was announced when he joined and can’t find owt online. Rolling deal like CC maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another couple of weeks I reckon

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Anyone know how long it runs for? I can’t remember if it was announced when he joined and can’t find owt online. Rolling deal like CC maybe?


Think it was 'undisclosed' and when asked about it it was made clear it wasn't going to be disclosed any time soon


 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dot said:

another couple of weeks I reckon

 

 

The big question is who would you fancy to replace him?

 

 


 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

The big question is who would you fancy to replace him?

 

 

 

garymegson of course. 

 

  • Agree 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

The big question is who would you fancy to replace him?

 

 

 

I would like him to stay, and rediscover the form from the back end of last season.

 

Not getting my hopes up too much, but that's what I'd like.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MaliceInBlunderland said:

 

I would like him to stay, and rediscover the form from the back end of last season.

 

Not getting my hopes up too much, but that's what I'd like.

 

 

100% THIS

  • Agree 1

 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

 

I would like him to stay, and rediscover the form from the back end of last season.

 

Not getting my hopes up too much, but that's what I'd like.

 

That's the thing. I remember it took him a while to get us headed in the right direction last season, and that before he did people we're questioning his tactics, team selection and demeanour and writing him off after just a few months. I really hope that he can do it again and I think it's worth giving him some time, especially since the job just got a bit harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

 

That's the thing. I remember it took him a while to get us headed in the right direction last season, and that before he did people we're questioning his tactics, team selection and demeanour and writing him off after just a few months. I really hope that he can do it again and I think it's worth giving him some time, especially since the job just got a bit harder.

Secret is to get the players playing with passion and belief, seems to be just bickering going off at present especially from the senior pros, its doing no good at all, everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dot said:

another couple of weeks I reckon

if that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

The big question is who would you fancy to replace him?

 

 

think the question is who would wan't it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday is the grave yard of players and managers alike. Look at the talent that we have bought and has done nothing suddenly...jos has a great cv for promotion...and now looks like a man who knows nothing about football 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

Anyone know how long it runs for?

 

It doesn't run. It's injured. :luhukay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...