Jos’ contract

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Anyone know how long it runs for? I can’t remember if it was announced when he joined and can’t find owt online. Rolling deal like CC maybe?

Think it was 'undisclosed' and when asked about it it was made clear it wasn't going to be disclosed any time soon

Owlstalk Shop

35 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

I would like him to stay, and rediscover the form from the back end of last season.

Not getting my hopes up too much, but that's what I'd like.

That's the thing. I remember it took him a while to get us headed in the right direction last season, and that before he did people we're questioning his tactics, team selection and demeanour and writing him off after just a few months. I really hope that he can do it again and I think it's worth giving him some time, especially since the job just got a bit harder.

2 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

That's the thing. I remember it took him a while to get us headed in the right direction last season, and that before he did people we're questioning his tactics, team selection and demeanour and writing him off after just a few months. I really hope that he can do it again and I think it's worth giving him some time, especially since the job just got a bit harder.

Secret is to get the players playing with passion and belief, seems to be just bickering going off at present especially from the senior pros, its doing no good at all, everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.