#SWFC Steering Group Meeting called for THIS FRIDAY

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Here's an Idea...

Instead of the artificial environment of a meeting... Neil gives the site over to the owner for 48 hours?

A flowing exchange of views with everybody safely behind their keyboards.

Nowhere is safe in this life my friend. Nowhere. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Right - because he’s not blaming every single fan he’s not blaming the fans? You stick to your brief with real dedication I’ll give you that. Top drawer stuff. 

That's a strange logic take it to the extreme a fan attacks a player after losing five-nil.  DC blames the fan for the player's injuries, see where I am going with this?

I've had a little go at Jos today.

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Here's an Idea...

Instead of the artificial environment of a meeting... Neil gives the site over to the owner for 48 hours?

You could sell tickets, donate it to the club make a fortune, Costello my friend you have saved the day.   Or donate it to the Rotherham Owls

7 minutes ago, Watson said:

That's a strange logic take it to the extreme a fan attacks a player after losing five-nil.  DC blames the fan for the player's injuries, see where I am going with this?

I've had a little go at Jos today.

So they're scared to play in front of the fan? That really is lily livered. 

Yes ...it's all become clear to me now.

Watson has forced me to set up a YouTube channel threw what I can be better abled to funnel... indeed propane my thoughts on a wider platforms.

Firstly I'm going for the wider vision of the club..in my opening video missive.

You can pre-register but that doesn't give you the right to ask stupid questions  prelaunch.

I'm prelaunching ideas in my own but.

Prelaunching.. I will be doing media teasers what will help journos to get pre-register excitement going.

Thanks

The Team.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He’s answered all my questions - in ways I don’t like but he’s answered them. And ruled out things I’d like to do. 

Plus I haven’t  got time to attend an unstructured rantathon. A steering group meeting should consist of about half a dozen people and have a proper agenda circulated before the meeting with a proper chairperson running the meeting and with proper minutes being released afterwards. 

It’s all a bit amateur hour. 

Agree with you, apart from the highlighted bit judging by the amount of time you spend on this rantathon! :ghoulguy:

46 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Here's an Idea...

Be f**king carnage mate.....

200.gif

best not...

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2