#SWFC Steering Group Meeting called for THIS FRIDAY

Isn't this a different type of meeting.

fans forum (apply for tickets) large we just had one. People ask questions. You get pie.

Steering group (smaller select group). (This is the first one, for a while) people bring ideas etc.

Edited by Maddogbob

6 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Scenes

Image result for applause gif

Sums these meetings up, Chansiri comes out tells the crowd that we've been under an embargo since April but has been still charging us to dollar in the belief he was investing in the squad, makes a comment about it being the fans fault and then says we are better than the grunters and people actually clap him.

I hope to fizz people who go on Friday actually ask him some serious questions this time, number one being when are you selling up and fizzing off.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Not at all

This happened last time. There was a steering group meeting and then a fans forum a few weeks later 

This.

Why is everyone jumping to conclusions.

Chuffs sake. 

Guest Maxine

Oh right so this is different to the one acouple of weeks ago this one is for fans to put their ideas forward.  Bloody hell where do we start it'll be a right list. 

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yes, I was there. I told DC I thought Jos didn't have the personality to life the team and fans. I also asked him about the contract rumours and pressed him on various things- much to the disgust of those there for the tea, biscuits and autographs.

I've been to almost every one and can't remember this happening, which meeting was it?

29 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Oh right so this is different to the one acouple of weeks ago this one is for fans to put their ideas forward.  Bloody hell where do we start it'll be a right list. 

Reading how the fans forum went it won't be that different. DC spoke for the majority of the Steering Group too.

Open and too honest at times I think. He spoke quite impressively at times, but actions speak.louder than words and things have gone from bad to worse since in many ways.

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yes, I was there. I told DC I thought Jos didn't have the personality to life the team and fans. I also asked him about the contract rumours and pressed him on various things- much to the disgust of those there for the tea, biscuits and autographs.

I've been to almost every one and can't remember this happening, which meeting was it?

9 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

The last one. it was around the time when we were on a bad run and slipping down the league. I told him I thought we'd have been better with a bigger character to galvanize the players and the fans. DC went on a rant about having a manager that jumps around a lot and appears passionate (ie Carlos) but it didn't mean anything.

I asked him why he thought we had so many injuries - I said it must be down to either bad recruitment, bad training/fitness techniques or just plain old bad luck. He didn't really give a straight answer. I then asked him about the rumours of contract clauses etc (which raised moans and groans and people shouting things like 'only the idiots are saying that etc) to which I replied 'let him put the record straight then'.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Everyone has a lot to say currently but I've just read 10 pages on here with hardly a worthy question being aired.

I will be attending so if anyone has anything let me know and I'll attempt to put it forward.

The last meeting had less people was in a smaller room and worked better.

My crticism is it does need chairing a little stronger to cut out waffle and things going off topic.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

The last one. it was around the time when we were on a bad run and slipping down the league. I told him I thought we'd have been better with a bigger character to galvanize the players and the fans. DC went on a rant about having a manager that jumps around a lot and appears passionate (ie Carlos) but it didn't mean anything.

I asked him why he thought we had so many injuries - I said it must be down to either bad recruitment, bad training/fitness techniques or just plain old bad luck. He didn't really give a straight answer. I then asked him about the rumours of contract clauses etc (which raised moans and groans and people shouting things like 'only the idiots are saying that's etc, to which I replied 'let him put the record straight then'.

It’s 50% sycophants there. Same when I asked about Hirst we few meetings ago

2 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

It’s 50% sycophants there. Same when I asked about Hirst we few meetings ago

its more than 50%. I guarantee at the first mention of this the same old faces will have been in their emails booking their spots to sit there and contribute sweet F.A.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I asked him why he thought we had so many injuries - I said it must be down to either bad recruitment, bad training/fitness techniques or just plain old bad luck. He didn't really give a straight answer. I then asked him about the rumours of contract clauses etc (which raised moans and groans and people shouting things like 'only the idiots are saying that etc) to which I replied 'let him put the record straight then'.

Still don't recall it, are you sure it was the steering group and not the fans forum?