Can't fault the support on staturday...but phones

27 minutes ago, UDMURT said:

A good effort going down on the Sunday, filling it, making a load of noise for at least 65 minutes but....

All you little twats who need therapy because you can't stay off your phone for more than 2 seconds without getting withdrawll shakes do yourself a favour and either don't come again or you'll find me next time throwing your feckin iphones into the sodidng thames. 8 people around me at one point head buried on snapchat, sky sports news, bloody tinder or just texting a second by second update of whats going on, and this is when we were actually having a go for 5 minutes before caving in complete ineptitude. 

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. Utilise the time to have some time away from your crappy virtual social life and watch the game ...or just stay at home and jerk off to the front cover of your Tombraider Xbox game, cos your not doing anything for the club except weeing off people who do give and iota 

Disclaimer : I'm only 33 not some bloody grandad but something is happening to our species and it worries me deeply. 

Sorry rant over

Sat next to a bloke 40-something at the play off final against hull who spent pretty much the entire game on his phone. When the final whistle went he looked up from his phone said “f***” then set off looking at his phone - bizarre.

29 minutes ago, UDMURT said:

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. 

hump2.gif.b57d7a06366557a0a0360bee13fb6483.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You can think it's pointless and that I'm an angry git waisting my time. Reality is we all know it's happening and can be as sarky as we like, but we see if everywhere. Concerts, watching bands through other peoples phones, or our kids sitting at having dinner staring blankly like moths into the neon pit on stupidness. I just thought football fans care enough that they can steel themselves away for 90 minutes to actually so something they enjoy and have paid to do. But no, the latest love island tweet or instagram story about some other idiot on a phone is more important. Welcome to the future.  It's bleak. The people who tend to critise a point like this are the ones who do it themselves and and then claim the 'right to do what we want' mantra because they dont like to actually admit themselves they are part of the issue. Stand on any bus, metro, tram etc tommorrow and look around. You'll see it, that droopy lip and squinty eye as people swipe through stories about crap they never even cared about before , hoping and praying that a pop up comes up so they can convince themselves that life is alright. Go to football, support your team, jesus even watch the game, work out what is wrong and try attending the fan forum to try and send this club in the right direction, instead of wasting your finite existance on this planet refreshing twitter feeds....

Oh, what happened , I blacked out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, UDMURT said:

You can think it's pointless and that I'm an angry git waisting my time. Reality is we all know it's happening and can be as sarky as we like, but we see if everywhere. Concerts, watching bands through other peoples phones, or our kids sitting at having dinner staring blankly like moths into the neon pit on stupidness. I just thought football fans care enough that they can steel themselves away for 90 minutes to actually so something they enjoy and have paid to do. But no, the latest love island tweet or instagram story about some other idiot on a phone is more important. Welcome to the future.  It's bleak. The people who tend to critise a point like this are the ones who do it themselves and and then claim the 'right to do what we want' mantra because they dont like to actually admit themselves they are part of the issue. Stand on any bus, metro, tram etc tommorrow and look around. You'll see it, that droopy lip and squinty eye as people swipe through stories about crap they never even cared about before , hoping and praying that a pop up comes up so they can convince themselves that life is alright. Go to football, support your team, jesus even watch the game, work out what is wrong and try attending the fan forum to try and send this club in the right direction, instead of wasting your finite existance on this planet refreshing twitter feeds....

Oh, what happened , I blacked out 

waynesworld9.jpg?w=825

6 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Yeah once or twice. :biggrin:

What could YOU be doing if you weren't on your phone now!

It's a good effort but I'm ona  laptop in the privacy of my own home. Maybe I could come round yours and do this with 9 other people in your living room in front of the tv whilst you are trying to watch it 

• Haha 1

Sure this has already been posted but what does my head in is when all you can see in a crowd at a penalty or promising free kick is a load of phones taking Snapchats so the teens can show off to their friends by celebrating exuberantly if we score. Watch the fecking game and celebrate naturally.