Jump to content
UDMURT

Can't fault the support on staturday...but phones

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, UDMURT said:

A good effort going down on the Sunday, filling it, making a load of noise for at least 65 minutes but....

 

All you little twats who need therapy because you can't stay off your phone for more than 2 seconds without getting withdrawll shakes do yourself a favour and either don't come again or you'll find me next time throwing your feckin iphones into the sodidng thames. 8 people around me at one point head buried on snapchat, sky sports news, bloody tinder or just texting a second by second update of whats going on, and this is when we were actually having a go for 5 minutes before caving in complete ineptitude. 

 

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. Utilise the time to have some time away from your crappy virtual social life and watch the game ...or just stay at home and jerk off to the front cover of your Tombraider Xbox game, cos your not doing anything for the club except weeing off people who do give and iota 

 

Disclaimer : I'm only 33 not some bloody grandad but something is happening to our species and it worries me deeply. 

 

Sorry rant over

 

They were posting on Owlstalk

  • Agree 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we play well fans will watch the game..if we are dogshit people will play with thei4 phones

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oo sorry phone police. 

 

Had a bloke have a go at me at home last season for checking SkyBet at a home game. I’ll be honest, I politely told him to fizz off. 

 

If if you pay for a ticket you can check your phone as many times as you want for me. No harm in having a check. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

If we play well fans will watch the game..if we are dogshit people will play with thei4 phones

Always used to be able to find something to do at the back of the Kop when it got boring back in t'day.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

If we play well fans will watch the game..if we are dogshit people will play with thei4 phones

 

Not true, we started well and the penalty was against possesion and run of play ....these feckers were already swiping right long before the rubbish appeared, trust me. Even if we are playing badly, it's no excuse. Above all else the people around you dont want to see your chuffing phone for 2 hrs so have some respect for people who give a $£@*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Oo sorry phone police. 

 

Had a bloke have a go at me at home last season for checking SkyBet at a home game. I’ll be honest, I politely told him to fizz off. 

 

If if you pay for a ticket you can check your phone as many times as you want for me. No harm in having a check. 

Exactamondo..I went to Wigan and spent most of the game under the stand at the bars...ah lass said to me the day after,,what’s the point in going..so I told her to fizz off:Chansiri:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Oo sorry phone police. 

 

Had a bloke have a go at me at home last season for checking SkyBet at a home game. I’ll be honest, I politely told him to fizz off. 

 

If if you pay for a ticket you can check your phone as many times as you want for me. No harm in having a check. 

Its not checking I am talking about everyone does that and people have in play gambling etc...Im talking about the full 2hrs gawping , head up down up down up down. It's an illness and has been proven so. Im obviously not stupid enough to tell people not to check their phone once in a while. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UDMURT said:

 

Not true, we started well and the penalty was against possesion and run of play ....these feckers were already swiping right long before the rubbish appeared, trust me. Even if we are playing badly, it's no excuse. Above all else the people around you dont want to see your chuffing phone for 2 hrs so have some respect for people who give a $£@*

I doesn’t bother me one iota if people around me are on their phones..you seem angrymad..for no reason

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lighten up. Your 33 not 80 you grumpy old barstard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Always used to be able to find something to do at the back of the Kop when it got boring back in t'day.

 

I remember what I think was the birth of the 'Atkinson's Barmy Army' chant, jumping around at the back of the Kop for about 20 minutes in a dull game at Hillsborough back in about 1988.

  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you need to spend a bit more time on your phone mate, we played on Sunday not staturday like you say in the title. Im sure the little tw@ts on their phones wouldn’t spell Saturday wrong and also get the day wrong :tongue:

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Think you need to spend a bit more time on your phone mate, we played on Sunday not staturday like you say in the title. Im sure the little tw@ts on their phones wouldn’t spell Saturday wrong and also get the day wrong :tongue:

 

Fair enough, long weekend over from abroad to watch the game with minimal sleep. forgive me for the slip or  just keep throwing semantics in my face 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sage owl said:

How could you see people on phones if you were watching the game  ?.

 

Is that a genuine question or just bait ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Oo sorry phone police. 

 

Had a bloke have a go at me at home last season for checking SkyBet at a home game. I’ll be honest, I politely told him to fizz off. 

 

If if you pay for a ticket you can check your phone as many times as you want for me. No harm in having a check. 

Was his name William Hill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...