Can't fault the support on staturday...but phones

Top rant that man! 

Though would have liked you to have added the half time beer chuckers in , who film themselves singing(probably for the first and last time of the day) and uploading the bore fest onto to some awful site,where the other 91 clubs chavsters are all doing the exact same

• Haha 1

Wow 33, with the style of that rant was going to go for 66. Yes people are guilty of looking at their phones too much. Me too. I'll make an effort on Wednesday for you. But when people ask me what is the score elsewhere do i punch them in the face or throw them in the Thames? If they brought a good book and just sat facing the other way perhaps taking in the view of the Thames is that ok? I wish i had a good book at Hillsborough sometimes. Like the sentiment but i feel it will go in one ear and straight out of the other.

Saying all that the days that make me laugh looking back on are the games that were boring or rubbish. Grimsby at Home, Stevenage at Home, Wimbledon making Hartson look like Van Basten. It's days like that and WATCHING it that build character and make you laugh and have some perspective. I will keep telling Man United fans they have no idea when they moan constantly about a so called lesser team beginning with B that beat them on Sunday and they suddenly want a manager who did quite well last season to be sac..... wait a minute.

17 hours ago, UDMURT said:

A good effort going down on the Sunday, filling it, making a load of noise for at least 65 minutes but....

All you little twats who need therapy because you can't stay off your phone for more than 2 seconds without getting withdrawll shakes do yourself a favour and either don't come again or you'll find me next time throwing your feckin iphones into the sodidng thames. 8 people around me at one point head buried on snapchat, sky sports news, bloody tinder or just texting a second by second update of whats going on, and this is when we were actually having a go for 5 minutes before caving in complete ineptitude. 

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. Utilise the time to have some time away from your crappy virtual social life and watch the game ...or just stay at home and jerk off to the front cover of your Tombraider Xbox game, cos your not doing anything for the club except weeing off people who do give and iota 

Disclaimer : I'm only 33 not some bloody grandad but something is happening to our species and it worries me deeply. 

Sorry rant over

i figure in the next 10 or so years, they'll be an app to sort your bird out so that lot won't have to bother. they've already reached the point of going out together and not looking at each other.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Anybody that refers to a group of virtual strangers as " little cu*ts ", is alright by me.

I'm looking forward to hearing a lot more from this UDMURT character.

Unfortunatley when you are in a terrace the intimacy is more than most people would probably put up with if not at gig or football match. I know more about them than own family, including who they are chatting up on whatsapp, their favourite snapchats as well as their betting habits. Not through choice mind

5 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Wow 33, with the style of that rant was going to go for 66. Yes people are guilty of looking at their phones too much. Me too. I'll make an effort on Wednesday for you. But when people ask me what is the score elsewhere do i punch them in the face or throw them in the Thames? If they brought a good book and just sat facing the other way perhaps taking in the view of the Thames is that ok? I wish i had a good book at Hillsborough sometimes. Like the sentiment but i feel it will go in one ear and straight out of the other.

Saying all that the days that make me laugh looking back on are the games that were boring or rubbish. Grimsby at Home, Stevenage at Home, Wimbledon making Hartson look like Van Basten. It's days like that and WATCHING it that build character and make you laugh and have some perspective. I will keep telling Man United fans they have no idea when they moan constantly about a so called lesser team beginning with B that beat them on Sunday and they suddenly want a manager who did quite well last season to be sac..... wait a minute.

Well when something wee wees you off I guess it doesnt matter how old you are. Already stated its not about people who look at their phone , its the people who only look at their phone because they are too dumb to do anything else

16 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

I am still spending what those bets won me.

Still have cash in the bank from when Dave Jones was in his last month's in charge.

Brentford away on Sunday was another cert.

Easy money.

Either you don’t spend much or you put some bloody big bets on. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, UDMURT said:

A good effort going down on the Sunday, filling it, making a load of noise for at least 65 minutes but....

All you little twats who need therapy because you can't stay off your phone for more than 2 seconds without getting withdrawll shakes do yourself a favour and either don't come again or you'll find me next time throwing your feckin iphones into the sodidng thames. 8 people around me at one point head buried on snapchat, sky sports news, bloody tinder or just texting a second by second update of whats going on, and this is when we were actually having a go for 5 minutes before caving in complete ineptitude. 

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. Utilise the time to have some time away from your crappy virtual social life and watch the game ...or just stay at home and jerk off to the front cover of your Tombraider Xbox game, cos your not doing anything for the club except weeing off people who do give and iota 

Disclaimer : I'm only 33 not some bloody grandad but something is happening to our species and it worries me deeply. 

Sorry rant over

I’m not going to lie mate...I can see you getting thrown in the sodding Thames!! 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, UDMURT said:

Sorry rant over

That’s it OP; focus on the important stuff.

also, how does a third party seek to wipe my arse whilst I sit in the chair? A practical joke gone too far by someone dressed as a chair? A new-fangled Japanese comfort toilet from the future perhaps?

Im going to google for prototypes on my but phone to see if your vaguely menacing personal hygiene invention predictions are actually on the cards.

21 hours ago, UDMURT said:

Sorry rant over

See the source image

21 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

But certainly one that warrants a place in the top 3.

Terrific leftfield  rant. That caught the eye. 

I give it  8/10. 

Might have been more but for 'jerk off'. Bit American for my tastes.

Still.  It's a good one and the  irritation crackles off the page.

What turn of phrase would you use Lord. Is it rub in the upper circles or  something like thraping yourself stupid?

Do you go solo or does the Butler lend a hand?

Just interested to know how the upper classes live and what terminology they use. ;-)

Edit - I didn't type rub either.

Edited by OWL1969

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
22 hours ago, UDMURT said:

Sorry rant over

Well said that man

take a bow my friend

they're like flipping zombies these days and it's all by design

Edited by REDAs_biG_piECE

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Don't get me started - social media, celebrity culture, 'reality' TV, fake news, the celebration of ignorance...

:angry:

The smart phone has replaced the tv as the weapon of choice of the ruling elites for Brainwashing the entire population 

3 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

What turn of phrase would you use Lord. Is it rub in the upper circles or  something like thraping yourself stupid?

Do you go solo or does the Butler lend a hand?

Just interested to know how the upper classes live and what terminology they use. ;-)

Edit - I didn't type rub either.

Wrestling the one eyed trouser snake is the obvious choice of phrase. 

• Haha 1