Can't fault the support on staturday...but phones

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, RichieB said:

Can I guess your favourite bet back then

CC - 0-0 half time

SG - 0-0 full time

:biggrin:

I am still spending what those bets won me.

Still have cash in the bank from when Dave Jones was in his last month's in charge.

Brentford away on Sunday was another cert.

Easy money.

7 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

If we play well fans will watch the game..if we are dogshit people will play with thei4 phones

So so how do they know we’re playing crap if they’re not watching?

Edited by pgmetcalf

7 hours ago, UDMURT said:

A good effort going down on the Sunday, filling it, making a load of noise for at least 65 minutes but....

All you little twats who need therapy because you can't stay off your phone for more than 2 seconds without getting withdrawll shakes do yourself a favour and either don't come again or you'll find me next time throwing your feckin iphones into the sodidng thames. 8 people around me at one point head buried on snapchat, sky sports news, bloody tinder or just texting a second by second update of whats going on, and this is when we were actually having a go for 5 minutes before caving in complete ineptitude. 

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. Utilise the time to have some time away from your crappy virtual social life and watch the game ...or just stay at home and jerk off to the front cover of your Tombraider Xbox game, cos your not doing anything for the club except weeing off people who do give and iota 

Disclaimer : I'm only 33 not some bloody grandad but something is happening to our species and it worries me deeply. 

Sorry rant over

i'm some bloody grandad and it don't bother me you ageist git …..

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, UDMURT said:

You can think it's pointless and that I'm an angry git waisting my time. Reality is we all know it's happening and can be as sarky as we like, but we see if everywhere. Concerts, watching bands through other peoples phones, or our kids sitting at having dinner staring blankly like moths into the neon pit on stupidness. I just thought football fans care enough that they can steel themselves away for 90 minutes to actually so something they enjoy and have paid to do. But no, the latest love island tweet or instagram story about some other idiot on a phone is more important. Welcome to the future.  It's bleak. The people who tend to critise a point like this are the ones who do it themselves and and then claim the 'right to do what we want' mantra because they dont like to actually admit themselves they are part of the issue. Stand on any bus, metro, tram etc tommorrow and look around. You'll see it, that droopy lip and squinty eye as people swipe through stories about crap they never even cared about before , hoping and praying that a pop up comes up so they can convince themselves that life is alright. Go to football, support your team, jesus even watch the game, work out what is wrong and try attending the fan forum to try and send this club in the right direction, instead of wasting your finite existance on this planet refreshing twitter feeds....

Oh, what happened , I blacked out 

Quite right; this whole phone take over is poo. Causes a lot of angst between me & 2 kids (wife is as bad). 

Me, maybe an hour or two a day tops. They'll easy do 4-6.

It's just me & the kids on match day; & phones are banned!

9 hours ago, UDMURT said:

A good effort going down on the Sunday, filling it, making a load of noise for at least 65 minutes but....

All you little twats who need therapy because you can't stay off your phone for more than 2 seconds without getting withdrawll shakes do yourself a favour and either don't come again or you'll find me next time throwing your feckin iphones into the sodidng thames. 8 people around me at one point head buried on snapchat, sky sports news, bloody tinder or just texting a second by second update of whats going on, and this is when we were actually having a go for 5 minutes before caving in complete ineptitude. 

You have a technology addiction issue and one day your gonna wake up in a chair with someone wiping your ass as you stair blankly at the wall wondering where your sodding life went with the vague memmory of laughing at a meme of of a dog humping a staircase, whilst in an away end somewhere. Utilise the time to have some time away from your crappy virtual social life and watch the game ...or just stay at home and jerk off to the front cover of your Tombraider Xbox game, cos your not doing anything for the club except weeing off people who do give and iota 

Disclaimer : I'm only 33 not some bloody grandad but something is happening to our species and it worries me deeply. 

Sorry rant over

My biggest gripe with society.

My ex would be on her phone all the time, once took it off her and hid it. Nobber

31 btw

Sorry rant over

What's Tinder?

7 hours ago, Hitcat said:

PS Amanda Holden is a vacuous, leather faced hag.

I've often thought how soul destroying it must be for these talent show contestants to be told they have no talent....by Amanda Holden

A woman who's claim to fame is having Neil Morrissey's salty yoghurt sloshed on her chops.

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 5

You can think it's pointless and that I'm an angry git waisting my time. Reality is we all know it's happening and can be as sarky as we like, but we see if everywhere. Concerts, watching bands through other peoples phones, or our kids sitting at having dinner staring blankly like moths into the neon pit on stupidness. I just thought football fans care enough that they can steel themselves away for 90 minutes to actually so something they enjoy and have paid to do. But no, the latest love island tweet or instagram story about some other idiot on a phone is more important. Welcome to the future.  It's bleak. The people who tend to critise a point like this are the ones who do it themselves and and then claim the 'right to do what we want' mantra because they dont like to actually admit themselves they are part of the issue. Stand on any bus, metro, tram etc tommorrow and look around. You'll see it, that droopy lip and squinty eye as people swipe through stories about crap they never even cared about before , hoping and praying that a pop up comes up so they can convince themselves that life is alright. Go to football, support your team, jesus even watch the game, work out what is wrong and try attending the fan forum to try and send this club in the right direction, instead of wasting your finite existance on this planet refreshing twitter feeds....

Oh, what happened , I blacked out 

To be a *smidge* pedantic, shouldn't you be watching the game instead of looking at all the kiddiwinks on their phones...

The things that annoy me most are the ones people use on trains, buses erc to let everyone on the transport know ' I'm on the train/bus justpulling into station, with you n a minute.', and the people who insist , in crowded streets, in walking head down, not looking where they are going, and completely asorbed in chattering. Have you ever stopped in the street and just STOOD there?   If they bounce off you they give you such a dirty look as if to say 'Why did you get in my way when I was involved in urgent chatter.'

Still, chins up. nature is a great evolver. The next generation will be built with iphone ears built in, and possibly one arm less.