It's hard work on here right now

14 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Excuse me squire, but I make no apologies for my use of the word turgid last season.

It was a far more accurate description than some the other adjectives that were banded about, especially t'ward the end of the crackpots tenure.

I understand, due to a lack of effort from the players and a bigger lack of direction from the coach, we didn't get anywhere near turgid yesterday, and in fact we were merely kack.

Look out for some more kack, a wave of dross, and a smattering of poo on these very pages later this week.

A smattering ST?

A full on colonic Hiroshima more likely...

lol

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Excuse me squire, but I make no apologies for my use of the word turgid last season.

It was a far more accurate description than some the other adjectives that were banded about, especially t'ward the end of the crackpots tenure.

I understand, due to a lack of effort from the players and a bigger lack of direction from the coach, we didn't get anywhere near turgid yesterday, and in fact we were merely kack.

Look out for some more kack, a wave of dross, and a smattering of poo on these very pages later this week.

Oh I don't doubt it for a moment. A couple more bad results and Hargreaves' swear filter will be at breaking point with the work load.

giphy.gif