Kieran Lee

We really need him back. I just hope he comes back the same player he was two seasons ago.

Our midfield sits way too deep and there is such a gap between midfield and attack. We need a player like Lee who plays on the half turn and likes to get into the box and support the attack. 

I don't know if injuries will have caught up with him. But if he can be the player he once was for us, I think our midfield problems will be eased slightly.

1 minute ago, Matt_1 said:

Never mind us - we need him back for Bannan's sake. He's going mad.

I'm so surprised Bannan wants to stay here. I doubt he's one of the highest paid either. We signed him on a free transfer. 

If I was him I'd have handed in a transfer request by now. He deserves so much better.

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We really need him back. I just hope he comes back the same player he was two seasons ago.

Our midfield sits way too deep and there is such a gap between midfield and attack. We need a player like Lee who plays on the half turn and likes to get into the box and support the attack. 

I don't know if injuries will have caught up with him. But if he can be the player he once was for us, I think our midfield problems will be eased slightly.

Spot on and yes we really really do need him back. I just can’t see him having the kind of immediate impact that we need though. Ordinarily he would need time but after that length of time out it will be sow and there will probably be set backs.

Likewise Hooper. Where Lee links midfield to attack Hooper does the same in reverse.

Sign some fullbacks/wingbacks and get these two fit then things look different. Otherwise...

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'm so surprised Bannan wants to stay here. I doubt he's one of the highest paid either. We signed him on a free transfer. 

If I was him I'd have handed in a transfer request by now. He deserves so much better.

He deserves exactly what he's agreed to, which is paid a fine amount of money on top of what was probably a hefty signing on fee. 

If he hands in a transfer request he shows zero integrity, however, i'm pretty sure he won't. 

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Spot on and yes we really really do need him back. I just can’t see him having the kind of immediate impact that we need though. Ordinarily he would need time but after that length of time out it will be sow and there will probably be set backs.

Likewise Hooper. Where Lee links midfield to attack Hooper does the same in reverse.

Sign some fullbacks/wingbacks and get these two fit then things look different. Otherwise...

Definitely agree about Hooper.

Anyone know exactly what's wrong with him?

44 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Never mind us - we need him back for Bannan's sake. He's going mad.

Bannan won't have much hair left after this season unless he gets some help from other players. Must be frustrating trying to carry the weight all the time.

19 minutes ago, Finney on the Wing said:

Definitely agree about Hooper.

Anyone know exactly what's wrong with him?

A week ago we were told he’d been training for a week, so hopefully coming along nicely now. I don’t mind how much timber he comes back with. Can resemble a barrel for me. All the better for knocking defenders down with his arse.

The Keiren Lee from 2 yr ago was one of the best central midfielders in the division and for me the best player at the club 

bit of an ask for him to come back at that level,  can only hope though