Are you going to the games this week?

I'll be there. I'm a Yorkshireman, I've paid for a season ticket so I'm bloody well going to use it.

Seriously though when you've witnessed the dark days of almost getting relegated to the 4th division, the likes of Len Ashurst, Terry Yorath, Paul Jewel etc managing the club then our current predicament is a minor aggravation.

7 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Really interested to know if there's many season ticket holders simply not attending on Wednesday and / or Saturday?

I missed a large amount of games during last season and it's been nothing but a chore walking down to the ground, for each game so far this season. The motivation and passion just isn't there.

No doubt i'll now get a load of abuse for not being a proper supporter etc etc etc. But I'm sure I'm not alone?

It's hard to drum up much enthusiasm, don't beat yersen up.

We went against Hull, but I stood on the lop about 2.45 thinking there was no atmosphere, the giant flag didn't improve things. For the first tine ever I dreaded the performance in the first home game. Call me sad, or just a realist.

8 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Going to both. That's what a season ticket is for. Not to sulk in August FFS.

WTF:

Oh I'll be sulking..sulked stacks of times....Pouted against Hull...I'm not proud of it...Been "Miffed"...can't help it....

But I always go, thinkin' "Well it could be worse"....Then when I find it is..I go again thinkin'..."Well it could be worse..ier"

I just go....Its like I'm on autopilot....

Saturday 13 ;45....Reach automatically for Blue and White scarf...Dunno why...Not going...

14:00..pretend to go out into garden....

14;05....Check car,,,turn engine over...All Ok

14;10..Decide to drive down road..

14:25...Park on Wadsley lane..To check whether its still called "Wadsley lane"

14;30...Make me mind up to walk around Hillsborough park for fresh air

14:45..Turn left instead of right...end up on Kop...

These are ALL easy mistakes to make FFS!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, unkastav said:

Id planned on both but now just Ipswich. Up in York for the races weds-fri and Id rather go on an all day/night sesh and enjoy myself

What?

You would rather watch a load of old Nags run about ..then watch..............

Oh aye......got yer

• Haha 2

Just now, asteener1867 said:

What?

You would rather watch a load of old Nags run about ..then watch..............

Oh aye......got yer

Haha yep. No its do-able on train after the races but alot of pishing about when Im on it and booked decent digs for the night in York

im going to both league games this week, wolves in cup and reading away , no I am not abandoning my club im a true supporter , am I happy? not even 1/10 happy the way things are but I don't jack it in cause we are dire on and off the pitch, if something is wrong they need telling from the terraces , hearing mark pitsmoor owl tonight he sounds full of passion and aint happy but he will im sure be at the games too