Are you going to the games this week?

The season is two weeks old we've two winnable home games so of course we're going , and if poo happens and we don't win em both we'll still be at the Wolves game it's called supporting the fkin team .

• Thanks 1

No.

Missed Hull. We were hosting a get together of old friends, one of whom lives in Dublin and I hadn't seen for some years. A lovely weekend but couldn't fit in the game.

Off for a short break with Mrs W and the dog on Wednesday, in the far north of the Dales.

May go on Sat - we might need to leave after breakfast on account of Mrs W's work. Not yet clear. If we do I will go to the game.

But to be honest it would have been the same even if we were storming it on the field. I generally miss 3 - 5 home games per season. Very seldom just sit one out, but equally don't arrange my life so that football come first.

Not a ST holder, but attending both games, travelling up on  Wednesday and staying for the Ipswich game, hotel booked, £400 lighter for the experience . Can't say I'm particularly looking forward to it, but committed to attending now. Sure I will get the usual giddy feeling on matchday morning but not feeling it yet.

I'm a ST holder and I'm going to both games and the cup game. I've swapped a shift for Wednesday's game. I'm going to support Wednesday all season no matter what.  Regardless of chairman/manager issues. 

Come on Wednesday 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Really interested to know if there's many season ticket holders simply not attending on Wednesday and / or Saturday?

I missed a large amount of games during last season and it's been nothing but a chore walking down to the ground, for each game so far this season. The motivation and passion just isn't there.

No doubt i'll now get a load of abuse for not being a proper supporter etc etc etc. But I'm sure I'm not alone?

Supporting Man City must be really enjoyable at the moment. Win every game, score loads of goals, fabulous football throughout and world stars chasing a place in Pep's line -up. What about going to see them instead? Mind you, 20 years ago they were in the third tier and probably had lots of fans who could say their 'motivation and passion isn't there.' However, it's really easy to support them now isn't it? As I say, why not give it a go? You might prefer it to walking down to Hillsborough.'

Silver member's and not going to Millwall, but will be at Ipswich and Wolves. We had all the family there for Hull. 

Main reason for avoiding Millwall is that we actually have a night child free, and both got a lot on work wise. So after the better half returned from Brentford yesterday she announced she would rather have a nice meal and booze in the village pub ('than watch more of that poo ', she'd had a few), and not have to get time off and go driving off to the match etc etc. 

Truth is, if we were taking any of the kid's or we were playing great football we would be at Millwall without question. But actually given the price and performance last season and this, we are starting to weigh up if some matches are worth it. We've been st holder's for years, but circumstances changed and we have potg for 3 seasons now. Last season saw us target some away game's to make weekend's out of them etc, and this was funded by missing some home games. So we are just following on from then really, and clearly not real fans etc etc

My first year in about 15 years I've not had a season ticket mostly due family commitments.

Though I'm going to the Ipswich game on Saturday in the grandstand with my son who's 3 and a half. Haven't bought a membership yet so my ticket cost £36 and his wads £5.

Great pricing for the young kids but a little bit counter productive as the adults is so expensive. I feel the adults season tickets and match day should be equal to kop pricing for the grandstand to attract local parents of children who are starting to become interested in football/SWFC.

I'm sure my sons attention will drift etc and I fully expect to miss portions of the game. Though hoping after 2 ground tours, 3 owls in the parks, multiple pics with players, football training since 18 months. The hope is he'll get some positive experience from the game, fingers crossed.

Is anyone able to state what current kids activities are offered in the grandstand. I asked in the ticket office at time of purchase and they mentioned there may be face painting and football in the community activities. But they weren't 100% sure. Does anyone know what was on offer in the grandstand at the Hull game

Thks in advance 

1 hour ago, striker said:

Not a ST holder, but attending both games, travelling up on  Wednesday and staying for the Ipswich game, hotel booked, £400 lighter for the experience . Can't say I'm particularly looking forward to it, but committed to attending now. Sure I will get the usual giddy feeling on matchday morning but not feeling it yet.

Cant think of any better way of losing / spending £400 :carlos:

Of course I will go to both games.

After nearly 50 seasons as a consistent S/T holder in the N stand I have seen decades of disappointment after false dawns, this is the Wednesday way, why should I not go now?.

All I have asked of the club, is to be run profesionaly as a business, a successful business, and not a community service.

That means doing what is best for the Club business and not for what the fans want.

This may cause a melt down on here, but for the last 20 years the Blunts have been a far better run club than us, yes they have their share of numpty's too, but 

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

If you’re a ST holder what do hope to achieve by not going?

The ability into sit at home and complain about the lack of value for money for your season ticket