Are you going to the games this week?

10 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'll be there

It's like being on heroin.

I know I'm going to feel crap the day after but still can't help it

Could be a car crash. I wasn't going to give it a miss but I feel like it's my duty to be there. 

Going v Millwall.

Might delay going on holiday til later to go v Ipswich although son wants to get off on holiday earlier.

Will listen to Wolves game on holiday via Ifollow.

Both ST holders for next 3 years.

I've paid, I am going. I intend to miss as few games as possible.

I cannot understand why anyone having paid in advance to watch their favourite football team would choose not to go?

Surely when things are difficult is when you should go. Besides I watched them in old 3rd division before Jack Charlton took over. Our current situation is nowhere near as bad as that.

• Thanks 1

Of course. 

I was there when we lost at home to Exeter to finish 15th in League 1, and I'll be there to see some of the best players I've seen at our club in my lifetime this season.

I don't get the just turning up when we are doing well. That's not what football is about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Really interested to know if there's many season ticket holders simply not attending on Wednesday and / or Saturday?

I missed a large amount of games during last season and it's been nothing but a chore walking down to the ground, for each game so far this season. The motivation and passion just isn't there.

No doubt i'll now get a load of abuse for not being a proper supporter etc etc etc. But I'm sure I'm not alone?

Rather sad really.  We have only played a friendly with Villarreal and a Home game with Hull so far, which we should have won comfortably had our chances been taken.  

Of course I will be going, three home games in quick succession, what's not to like.  I will go in hope and anticipation and support our club come what may.  I was on Holiday in Northumberland last week, made a slight detour to Sunderland on Thursday night.  Do not claim to be a superfan or owt, but I am defo in the #IJustGo camp.

• Thanks 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 hour ago, bazapeps said:

Really interested to know if there's many season ticket holders simply not attending on Wednesday and / or Saturday?

I missed a large amount of games during last season and it's been nothing but a chore walking down to the ground, for each game so far this season. The motivation and passion just isn't there.

No doubt i'll now get a load of abuse for not being a proper supporter etc etc etc. But I'm sure I'm not alone?

Just how many home games have had? lol

1 hour ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Of course. I've made the commitment and paid my money. Yeah it's disappointing and worrying again but I Can't wait to walk into Hillsborough Wednesday night. 

Yep, it's great all the anticipation..... Then we kick off and who knows which side is turning up? 

50 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

OP must be gutted; hoping that he could get a decent enough response to back up whatever stick he has to beat the club with. What was it by the way, people not attending means: -

- we need to sack Jos

- we need to hound DC out

- we need cheaper tickets

- We need stripes on the back of the shirt

- we need to play more kids

- we need to play less kids

- we should have given George Hirst more money

- *add your own stick

You can still go & want all of the above :ph34r:

1 hour ago, DuncOwl said:

OP must be gutted; hoping that he could get a decent enough response to back up whatever stick he has to beat the club with. What was it by the way, people not attending means: -

- we need to sack Jos

- we need to hound DC out

- we need cheaper tickets

- We need stripes on the back of the shirt

- we need to play more kids

- we need to play less kids

- we should have given George Hirst more money

- *add your own stick

See, that was a rhetorical question really wasn't it?!