Are you going to the games this week?

Really interested to know if there's many season ticket holders simply not attending on Wednesday and / or Saturday?

I missed a large amount of games during last season and it's been nothing but a chore walking down to the ground, for each game so far this season. The motivation and passion just isn't there.

No doubt i'll now get a load of abuse for not being a proper supporter etc etc etc. But I'm sure I'm not alone?

Season ticket holder and I'll be at both games.... if I can swap shifts on Wednesday.

We've not got off to a good start to season and maybe a change in manager is needed sooner than later but it won't keep me away. 

• Like 1

Yep.

Missed the Hull game on holidays, so this is my son and my first game this season. Tempted by Sky but we will be there. 

Its all doom doom and gloom but if we play near our best and get some run of the green we could have 7 points from 5 games by Saturday evening. A home win, even a lucky one, on Wednesday, and we can go into Ipswich with some positivity and momentum.

Really looking forward to it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes. As poo as it gets, I’m naturally tight. As I’ve paid a lot of money for my ST, I want to get my money’s worth. I’ll only not go when I’ve got another commitment.

The only match I missed last year was Wolves in December because it clashed with my work Christmas party. In the end, that was poo too.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Really interested to know if there's many season ticket holders simply not attending on Wednesday and / or Saturday?

I missed a large amount of games during last season and it's been nothing but a chore walking down to the ground, for each game so far this season. The motivation and passion just isn't there.

No doubt i'll now get a load of abuse for not being a proper supporter etc etc etc. But I'm sure I'm not alone?

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

When all the season ticket holders turn up against Wolves in the cup it'll be a right good atmosphere!

I shall be at both games and have already made arrangements to go to the Wolves game too. I travel over from near Liverpool every game and have just renewed my railcard too. Its going to be a long hard season and my team needs me and other like minded supporters just now.Not a time to feel sorry for yourself baza, get off your arse and support them. I've been a supporter for over 55 years and been through plenty of crap in my time, but never abandoned them. Better or worse mate.....you"re in it

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

When all the season ticket holders turn up against Wolves in the cup it'll be a right good atmosphere!

They'll have a job on getting in, North and South don't hold that many with current restrictions. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I'll be there

It's like being on heroin.

I know I'm going to feel crap the day after but still can't help it

OP must be gutted; hoping that he could get a decent enough response to back up whatever stick he has to beat the club with. What was it by the way, people not attending means: -

- we need to sack Jos

- we need to hound DC out

- we need cheaper tickets

- We need stripes on the back of the shirt

- we need to play more kids

- we need to play less kids

- we should have given George Hirst more money

- *add your own stick

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

99% of the time it's a chore!

Either go or don't.

Not going doesn't support the club. It's your choice to do as you please.