Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DielnaFromDistance

Professionalism

Recommended Posts

In December, stood in almost the exact same spot at Brentford, I watched Andy Kalinis sprint down the tunnel and back again during the game to fetch a packet of biscuits for the bench.

 

Yesterday, the man who was Caretaker in December, Bullen, was LAID DOWN with his feet up and back on the advertising boards.

 

Never seen either of those things in my years watching or playing at a poor Sunday league level. 

 

Some people down there need their heads wobbling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does beg the question, is it time some people were moved on ?

 

We seem very stale and flat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

It does beg the question, is it time some people were moved on ?

 

We seem very stale and flat.

 

How often do you see a new manager come in and only bring one or two members of staff? It's a botch job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is biscuitgate. 

 

It's horrendous.

 

Does anybody know what sort of biscuits they were ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

This is biscuitgate. 

 

It's horrendous.

 

Does anybody know what sort of biscuits they were ?

 

I wasn't close enough to see the brand sadly - they were clearly already open though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

 

I wasn't close enough to see the brand sadly - they were clearly already open though.

 

The trauma and the humanity of it.

 

We've officially hit rock bottom.

 

The tubby bellys last season make sense now. Our match day bench is a party.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Jesus Christ almighty


*shakes head*

*Leaves thread*

 

 

There are a lot of very angry, sensible people on here making valid points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe somebody on the bench was diabetic and needed the sugar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Maybe somebody on the bench was diabetic and needed the sugar.

 

giphy (2).gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our team is more like a box of chocolates...according to Forest Gump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the players, coaches, board and owners should show some professionalism by doing their jobs instead carrying on like a set of immature kids in the playground. At the end of the day the only ones suffering are us the fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

In December, stood in almost the exact same spot at Brentford, I watched Andy Kalinis sprint down the tunnel and back again during the game to fetch a packet of biscuits for the bench.

 

Yesterday, the man who was Caretaker in December, Bullen, was LAID DOWN with his feet up and back on the advertising boards.

 

Never seen either of those things in my years watching or playing at a poor Sunday league level. 

 

Some people down there need their heads wobbling.

 

Bourbons or custard creams ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair what has Bullen done to be able to sit back with his feet up with that crock of shiiit on the field? Not surprised some have taken it the way they have 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S36 OWL said:

 

Bourbons or custard creams ? 

 

The Ginger Nuts will be on next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes seeing Bullen sat on the floor yesterday was strange.

 

Maybe there werent enough seats in the dug out or Brentford fans telling him to move out of the way

 

More concerned with the gaps in 3 5 2 when we lost the ball yesterday.  Los8ng Reach was a killer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

In December, stood in almost the exact same spot at Brentford, I watched Andy Kalinis sprint down the tunnel and back again during the game to fetch a packet of biscuits for the bench.

 

Yesterday, the man who was Caretaker in December, Bullen, was LAID DOWN with his feet up and back on the advertising boards.

 

Never seen either of those things in my years watching or playing at a poor Sunday league level. 

 

Some people down there need their heads wobbling.

Crumbs what ever next :duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...