Just listened to Jos

1 hour ago, south_wales_owls said:

Lets be fair how can the players actually understand Jos, I been to Holland a few times and the Dutch people speak very very good English. I cannot understand most of what he says , can he really give a bollackking at half time that the players actually understand, I suggest not .

The fact that we play so much better in the second halves of games, kind of contradicts your theory. 

Maybe if Jos gave them his usual kind of half time talk before the game kicks off, then lays into them again at half time, we might be able to win a game this week.lol

13 hours ago, south_wales_owls said:

Lets be fair how can the players actually understand Jos, I been to Holland a few times and the Dutch people speak very very good English. I cannot understand most of what he says , can he really give a bollackking at half time that the players actually understand, I suggest not .

Spent some time working in Wales.

Understanding the language is difficult to say the least. 

I think it is quite amazing that we've managed to find the only Dutchman in Western Europe who can't speak English.

He still regularly uses German words in English sentences - "oder" for "or", "Januar" for "January".  Its really odd and not improving even after six months plus.

I can't help but think its detrimental to the team.

• Like 1

image.png.6d2e3b219c8edd8c3d985becfb021d57.png

"Wonder what he'll have to say about this then"

image.png.acf32437b77c5f890bad40c84f65a88f.png

"I don't know.  IT wasn't good. But to be honest, was anyone really thinking we'd come here and win"

"Whats all this we business?"

"Well you know. I mean all of us who take an interest in the club"

Look he's coming. Get out me road Biggs I'm sitting at front.

Don't shove, don't shove.

image.thumb.png.b24ffd5c6d2ddbff3409d4d5411967d0.png

:luhukay:

"Hellos Gentlemen of the press. I'd just like to say that we did the game. But it wasn't the game we wanted."

:CEO:

"Psst. Jos. They want McCarthy. Can you be a bit more...y'know. Northern sounding. Wave your arms around a little?"

"OH right. Ok. then.  Aye up lads! By eck lad.....(see that northern colloquialism Kat? - I'm a social chameleon me)

:CEO:

Good.Goes a long way that sort of thing. Might think about getting youself a flat cap as well. Ought to buy us some time

Ok./ Reyt, anyroadthat were sheeite today weren't it folks. Crap display,  I hold me hands up. It's not the lads.  It's 100% down to me. We should be top of the league with the players I have at me disposal!!!"

:Chansiri:

"That's what I teld em"

"Yeah but I were being sarcastic for laughs. Everyone knows this squad aint top 6"

Well that's my copy for the week.

image.thumb.png.1333c42be914932628911d3416cb76ed.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, south_wales_owls said:

I can, I can understand dingle talk too so I pretty sure people can understand him ... if they want too

21 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Your from Wales...... All I can hear is baaa baaa baaa :manager:

Yep from Wales but still make the trek , and still pussed off with not understanding him. The trouble is as I see it , there are too many apologists for mediocre if not downright crapp football. Get your head out of your arsess and see whats in front of you . Oh and in case you wanted to ask ,very proud of Wales and what comes out of it even if its lamb 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, south_wales_owls said:

I been lol