Just listened to Jos

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I think it is fair game to knock his tactics, his formations, the players he picks...

But knocking the guys English...

Bit unnecessary imo. 

Not really,

If he cant convince the fans then he got no hope convincing the players. 

5 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

If he literally said nothing in every interview that would be so cool. 

I mean nothing of any substance. It’s painful to listen to.

he should only ever have been given a contract to the end of last season anyway.

not got the pedigree or personality to get a club like ours moving again.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think it is fair game to knock his tactics, his formations, the players he picks...

But knocking the guys English...

Bit unnecessary imo. 

It's a reasonable point though isn't it? How important was that 15.minutes today?

Potentially a lot of info to get through clearly and concisely in a very short period of time- high pressure situation with 11 or more pairs of eyes on you looking for guidance. Not easy in your own language, never mind in an unfamiliar one.

1 minute ago, ka58 said:

I mean nothing of any substance. It’s painful to listen to.

he should only ever have been given a contract to the end of last season anyway.

not got the pedigree or personality to get a club like ours moving again.

It would have been difficult not to reward someone who not only kept us up, but had top 6 form from his last 10 games.

That's not saying i think he's the man for the job, but i do think he needs to go back to what he was doing so well in April.

19 minutes ago, Animis said:

It would have been difficult not to reward someone who not only kept us up, but had top 6 form from his last 10 games.

That's not saying i think he's the man for the job, but i do think he needs to go back to what he was doing so well in April.

I don’t think he did that much he just had fessi on form but not any more.

54 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

People who say they can’t inderstand him are either not listening or don’t want to listen.

His English is far from perfect and he loves a good wiffle but he’s more than capable of getting his point across 

Is it just another manifestation of that bizarre phenomenon where once a judgement is reached then everything has to be reinvented to demonstrate the point that there is nothing redeeming about the target, no matter how tiny or irrelevant? I don't understand why people feel the need to go to such lengths personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

People who say they can’t inderstand him are either not listening or don’t want to listen.

His English is far from perfect and he loves a good wiffle but he’s more than capable of getting his point across 

Irrelevant, dun’t say owt while the game is ongoing, no encouragement, no tactics, no motivation, no points.

1 hour ago, south_wales_owls said:

Lets be fair how can the players actually understand Jos, I been to Holland a few times and the Dutch people speak very very good English. I cannot understand most of what he says , can he really give a bollackking at half time that the players actually understand, I suggest not .

Understood absolutely everything he said. But hey, I'm not thick.