FAO Those Clapping Seals

4 minutes ago, torres said:

First thing the players do is log onto here and scroll through the “just got back” threads. 

So what?

All that would tell them is whether or not supporters who have paid money to watch them are happy or not with their performance and the team's.

How can that be a bad thing? 

On 20/08/2018 at 07:59, Hillsborough Mole said:

You can't fault the Chairman for blaming fans when even fans are doing it

That's why its imperative that anyone even slightly suggesting the fans are to blame in any way (including grumbling online) is corrected/shut down immediately.

It's not the issue, never has been the issue, and never will be the issue.

If the club, players, management etc all deleted their social media accounts and cracked on with it the issues  at Sheffield Wednesday would still be there at the club for them to be dealing with, only they'd be spending less time reading about what our fans think the issues at the club are.

Fans are not (and have never ever been) the problem

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

So what?

All that would tell them is whether or not supporters who have paid money to watch them are happy or not with their performance and the team's.

How can that be a bad thing? 

It was a joke Einstein 

• Haha 1

Unless there is another takeover (with a Fosun-type rich owner), I'm afraid it looks like being several seasons of being in the bottom half of the Championship or worse (like it was in the Allen and Mandaric years).

Leeds are light years in front at the moment and even The Blunts are in much better shape.

Chansiri is a bit like that mad doctor at Villa, but not quite as bad.

Edited by ReluctantNicko

10 minutes ago, torres said:

Wigan SELL OUT 

We apparently didn’t clap loud enough when the players were passing it out for a throw in and conceding chances every 5 minutes 

Sunderland - 2000

Thursday night, to watch the youth team and reserves in the first round of the league cup

Brentford SELL OUT 

Travelled down on a Sunday to watch what can only be described as an inept performance 

The one thing that isn’t falling to pieces is the away support this club gets. It’s unreal and sadly it’s taken for granted 

Good point mate , but I know loads of fans who go  to loads of  away games but hardly ever go to home games anymore , so to be fair they contribute jack to the club .

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

You genuinely really honestly truly believe that fans grumbling after a match is the real issue at our club?

Maybe re phrase this. It certainly doesnt help whatsover though does it!!???. Yes the performances so far been very poor. And yes we are in a mess off the pitch with FFP p&s.  But on a positive note we are out of embargo which is good news. And nobody really knows the real reason for this so until we actually here confirmed we are selling Forestieri and Joao and bannan not being offered a contract ect ect ect and NOT bringing anyone in lets not spread negativity and poo poo just cos its on talksport.  Lets trust DC and get behind the team and really hope we have a good week results wise. Anyway off enjoying last day of hols in sunny Majorca now. Uto

1 hour ago, MEGMAN82 said:

Maybe re phrase this. It certainly doesnt help whatsover though does it!!???. Yes the performances so far been very poor. And yes we are in a mess off the pitch with FFP p&s.  But on a positive note we are out of embargo which is good news. And nobody really knows the real reason for this so until we actually here confirmed we are selling Forestieri and Joao and bannan not being offered a contract ect ect ect and NOT bringing anyone in lets not spread negativity and poo poo just cos its on talksport.  Lets trust DC and get behind the team and really hope we have a good week results wise. Anyway off enjoying last day of hols in sunny Majorca now. Uto

Don’t trust DC. Couldn’t organise a wee wee up in a brewery.

Totally out of his depth as a football chairman and needs football people round him to run the club properly, right now we are in a shambolic mess off and on the field and it is all his doing, and his doing alone.

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes mate 

I asked about 5 or 6 questions on the bounce as I was getting really cheesed off with what people were asking, and what was being said in response.

I'll leave it to others that were there to give you the answer to the question that I asked as I don't want to misquote the chairman "So now we know that we're embargoed and in trouble WHAT IS THE PLAN AND HOW CAN THE FANS HELP?" was the question

Imagine the answer to that was give me all your money and let me dry bumm you all.

The man is a disconnected joke

• Haha 3