FAO Those Clapping Seals

40 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

No,milan sat down with co.op and agreed a fee.the only money they lost was intrest and Milan paid the initial loan amount back

The loan was been paid for years so effectively they did gain some money, but milan settled the debt

If im wrong fair enough 

Yes, so if Milan hadn't stepped in, we would have been wound up, as we were deemed to be no longer a going concern - that's my understanding of it anyway. So I guess we'd be in a similar situation again if Chanseri walked away

5 hours ago, Gateford_Owl said:

Who after Chansiri had given us a half hour tirade about how we as supporters are to blame for the clubs current predicament; and that we'll have to find the extra money to pay the highest prices in the division because 'we've all got to do our part equally'. Who then gave this complete charlatan a round of applause, just because he ended with the statement 'we've got better players than United'...you all ought to hang your heads in shame.

He must've sat there thinking "I could murder their wives and children and as long as I throw them a few platitudes along the way then they'll lap it up". 

The first opportunity since last seasons debacle to make him accountable and you all sat there like hypnotized clapping seals. More please Mr Chansiri, more please, we love you.

The buck for this complete monstrosity of a start to the season is purely down to DC, and the sooner fans stop blowing smoke up his arse the sooner he'll have to make some real decisions, stop behaving like a spoilt child and start acting like a proper businessman. 

Did anyone else need to look up what 'platitudes' meant? No? OK, I'll get me coat.... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

No,milan sat down with co.op and agreed a fee.the only money they lost was intrest and Milan paid the initial loan amount back

The loan was been paid for years so effectively they did gain some money, but milan settled the debt

If im wrong fair enough 

£350k i heard .

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, S6 Lifelong Owl said:

Criticised? I think most of the comments on here go far beyond constructive criticism, I sometimes feel ashamed that so called  'supporters' of the Club seem determined to undermine the Club at every possible opportunity, so maybe we (you) deserve nothing better.

Sorry... are you now saying that something I've said would justify the extinction of this football club? lol

Could you possibly find something I've said that comes under the bracket of being so disgustingly beyond the pale that it would warrant that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Gateford_Owl said:

Who after Chansiri had given us a half hour tirade about how we as supporters are to blame for the clubs current predicament; and that we'll have to find the extra money to pay the highest prices in the division because 'we've all got to do our part equally'. Who then gave this complete charlatan a round of applause, just because he ended with the statement 'we've got better players than United'...you all ought to hang your heads in shame.

He must've sat there thinking "I could murder their wives and children and as long as I throw them a few platitudes along the way then they'll lap it up". 

The first opportunity since last seasons debacle to make him accountable and you all sat there like hypnotized clapping seals. More please Mr Chansiri, more please, we love you.

The buck for this complete monstrosity of a start to the season is purely down to DC, and the sooner fans stop blowing smoke up his arse the sooner he'll have to make some real decisions, stop behaving like a spoilt child and start acting like a proper businessman. 

Alright fair comment, but what you do?  You obviously know what the problems are 

The real issue is the bile and suicidal tendicies of our fan base after 3 flipping games. Get a flipping grip! Im gutted as anyone another bad start and unsure on Jos. But please lets put things into a little perspective instead of all hearsay and Non facts and rumors. 

Uto Wtid.

Edited by MEGMAN82

2 minutes ago, MEGMAN82 said:

The real issue is the bile and suicidal tendicies of our fan base after 3 flipping games. Get a flipping grip! Im gutted as anyone another bad start and unsure on Jos. But please lets put things into a little perspective instead of all hearsay and Non facts and rumors. 

Uto Wtid.

No it isn't.

Not even close to being the real issue.

We all know the real issues.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MEGMAN82 said:

Uto Wtid.

I don't think the current negative vibe is a result of 3 games is it?

It really kicked in after the shambolic performance at Preston away last season and only briefly lifted towards the end of last season.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You genuinely really honestly truly believe that fans grumbling after a match is the real issue at our club?

After a game and with hindsight by all means express an opinion , obviously we are all experts after the event , but the truth is some of the posts prior to matches are rubbish , and for people to be already saying we are doomed and nailed on to go down is just pathetic , yes we've started poo yes DC has made some shocking PR decisions , Jos has made mistakes , but let's get behind the team and maybe just maybe we can turn things around starting Wednesday night .

1 minute ago, watty said:

After a game and with hindsight by all means express an opinion , obviously we are all experts after the event , but the truth is some of the posts prior to matches are rubbish , and for people to be already saying we are doomed and nailed on to go down is just pathetic , yes we've started poo yes DC has made some shocking PR decisions , Jos has made mistakes , but let's get behind the team and maybe just maybe we can turn things around starting Wednesday night .

100% agree with that mate

But let's be honest, people grumbling is not the real issue at Sheffield Wednesday is it

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

100% agree with that mate

But let's be honest, people grumbling is not the real issue at Sheffield Wednesday is it

Definitely not Neil but fans negativity , accepting and expecting defeat before a ball is kicked is not doing any good either , the only thing we can do is turn up whenever possible and support the team , at the end of the day the season is two weeks old , long long way to go yet .

3 hours ago, watty said:

Definitely not Neil but fans negativity , accepting and expecting defeat before a ball is kicked is not doing any good either

It literally makes no difference to anything

It's just noise. 

It's always happened since football began, will always happen, and now with more social media platforms will happen more widely.

Fans grumbling is not and never has been the issue at this football club this season (or last)

The reason I'm reiterating this is because I don't want anyone (including our Chairman when he reads this) reading and believing that it is, and getting distracted away from the real issues at Sheffield Wednesday

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You genuinely really honestly truly believe that fans grumbling after a match is the real issue at our club?

First thing the players do is log onto here and scroll through the “just got back” threads. 

• Haha 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole

You can't fault the Chairman for blaming fans when even fans are doing it

Our fans at Brentford were fully behind the team yesterday. Didnt make a blind bit of difference

4 minutes ago, watty said:

Definitely not Neil but fans negativity , accepting and expecting defeat before a ball is kicked is not doing any good either , the only thing we can do is turn up whenever possible and support the team , at the end of the day the season is two weeks old , long long way to go yet .

Wigan SELL OUT 

We apparently didn’t clap loud enough when the players were passing it out for a throw in and conceding chances every 5 minutes 

Sunderland - 2000

Thursday night, to watch the youth team and reserves in the first round of the league cup

Brentford SELL OUT 

Travelled down on a Sunday to watch what can only be described as an inept performance 

The one thing that isn’t falling to pieces is the away support this club gets. It’s unreal and sadly it’s taken for granted 

• Like 2