FAO Those Clapping Seals

There was an old guy who got the microphone at that meeting at the end and told Chansiri to ignore posts like that as fans that post on the internet/twitter aren't ever real fans of the football club 

He was really old though so I just rolled my eyes and laughed at it

His little speech hit an awkward silence at the end of it though as he was sat in a room of passionate hardcore Sheffield Wednesday fans that obviously all used the internet to discuss Sheffield Wednesday and the chairman

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

There was an old guy who got the microphone at that meeting at the end and told Chansiri to ignore posts like that as fans that post on the internet/twitter aren't ever real fans of the football club 

Club plant. It was an under 23 player who had been in make up all day to make him look 86. 

Conspiracy theory 27 of the week. lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gateford_Owl said:

Who after Chansiri had given us a half hour tirade about how we as supporters are to blame for the clubs current predicament; and that we'll have to find the extra money to pay the highest prices in the division because 'we've all got to do our part equally'. Who then gave this complete charlatan a round of applause, just because he ended with the statement 'we've got better players than United'...you all ought to hang your heads in shame.

He must've sat there thinking "I could murder their wives and children and as long as I throw them a few platitudes along the way then they'll lap it up". 

The first opportunity since last seasons debacle to make him accountable and you all sat there like hypnotized clapping seals. More please Mr Chansiri, more please, we love you.

The buck for this complete monstrosity of a start to the season is purely down to DC, and the sooner fans stop blowing smoke up his arse the sooner he'll have to make some real decisions, stop behaving like a spoilt child and start acting like a proper businessman. 

i know we are in the shiit at the moment but ive still got faith that chansiri will get us out of it. The blokes guilty of spending too much money!! I dont feel any shame mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

i know we are in the shiit at the moment but ive still got faith that chansiri will get us out of it. The blokes guilty of spending too much money!! I dont feel any shame mate

Money can be dangerous when it's in the wrong hands.

He is responsible for the decisions that have been made, nobody else.

• Like 1

Just now, zico.b said:

Did you ask anything, Neil?

Yes mate 

I asked about 5 or 6 questions on the bounce as I was getting really cheesed off with what people were asking, and what was being said in response.

I'll leave it to others that were there to give you the answer to the question that I asked as I don't want to misquote the chairman "So now we know that we're embargoed and in trouble WHAT IS THE PLAN AND HOW CAN THE FANS HELP?" was the question

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

His little speech hit an awkward silence at the end of it though as he was sat in a room of passionate hardcore Sheffield Wednesday fans that obviously all used the internet to discuss Sheffield Wednesday and the chairman

I know he was an old guy but should have been challenged all the same 

To sit in silence when you don’t agree with something is criminal especially given the bigger picture at SWFC and with DC

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Clapping seals ..... what’s the point in attacking fellow fans ??     Really ? 

Because true fans like you an£ casbah owl and all that mob are constantly slagging all us fans saying we no nowt we are infesting 5his site with our negative comments etc...we are realists..

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Because true fans like you an£ casbah owl and all that mob are constantly slagging all us fans saying we no nowt we are infesting 5his site with our negative comments etc...we are realists..

Awaits ‘neg’ from casbah owl lol

If only Neil got 10p for every neg he gives, he’d be a millionaire and could buy the club.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Gateford_Owl said:

Who after Chansiri had given us a half hour tirade about how we as supporters are to blame for the clubs current predicament; and that we'll have to find the extra money to pay the highest prices in the division because 'we've all got to do our part equally'. Who then gave this complete charlatan a round of applause, just because he ended with the statement 'we've got better players than United'...you all ought to hang your heads in shame.

He must've sat there thinking "I could murder their wives and children and as long as I throw them a few platitudes along the way then they'll lap it up". 

The first opportunity since last seasons debacle to make him accountable and you all sat there like hypnotized clapping seals. More please Mr Chansiri, more please, we love you.

The buck for this complete monstrosity of a start to the season is purely down to DC, and the sooner fans stop blowing smoke up his arse the sooner he'll have to make some real decisions, stop behaving like a spoilt child and start acting like a proper businessman. 

Spot on mate 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh believe me I had zero intention of asking any questions whatsoever

I just went along out of total curiosity to see what was said, whether it made sense, and if there was anything that we could do or the fans could do to help out in any way.

The Chairman told me that the best thing the fans could do would be to buy tickets as that is where the club can make most money

I asked what the break even point of ticket sales was 

Got told that was very complicated and I didn't get given a figure

Gave up at that point

anyone having the pleasure of challenging face to face  usually does 

it's a bit like telling the guy who used to wander round winn gardens talking to an imaginary parrot  his answer would be it's your problem you can't see it 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes mate 

I asked about 5 or 6 questions on the bounce as I was getting really cheesed off with what people were asking, and what was being said in response.

I'll leave it to others that were there to give you the answer to the question that I asked as I don't want to misquote the chairman "So now we know that we're embargoed and in trouble WHAT IS THE PLAN AND HOW CAN THE FANS HELP?" was the question

Quick question Neil, does DC know you’re the owner of owlstalk? If so then we know he doesnt like negative things that get posted online. Has he spoke to you about it at all?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

He will enter in his cloak and crown on then sit down and get neg mini gun out

Take that dishonorable lot

Casbah and Willow

Negging us back to Division One

Just now, Watson said:

Has DC ever said the "fans are to blame", genuine question?

genuine question  do you not think he's implying it ?

rhodes your fault

Hunt your fault

not buying my crazy schemes your fault 

social media criticism your fault 

scaring the players your fault