#SWFC VIDEO | Jos Luhukay interview after the game

Team needs to win a league game and quick.

It's ok talking about the odd moment where we've missed a chance to get level in a game but we aren't doing enough to win at the moment.

In fairness, it's the loss of Hunt and Venancio - which ironically also means "Hunt" in Portuguese - which has screwed us.

That's not jostling Jos' fault.

It's sickening that we frittered money away on the meek Van Aken, yet couldn't afford Venancio.

We're substandard at the back, and every team in this division knows it.

We desperately need defensive reinforcements in ASAP.

59 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

In fairness, it's the loss of Hunt and Venancio - which ironically also means "Hunt" in Portuguese - which has screwed us.

It's sickening that we frittered money away on the meek Van Aken, yet couldn't afford Venancio.

Bang on. We need a quality CH who leads the line on loan in the next week.  

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

It’s not only the defence that’s weak our midfield is pissh  poor as well, sides are getting at us far too easily.

The defence is going to look poor with little in front to them, don’t get me wrong the defence has been in need of overhaul for 2 years now.

7 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

It’s not only the defence that’s weak our midfield is pissh  poor as well, sides are getting at us far too easily.

The defence is going to look poor with little in front to them, don’t get me wrong the defence has been in need of overhaul for 2 years now.

Yes, I always wish we could have got Guedioura from Watford.

He was exactly what we needed.

It's not for nothing that Karanka has taken him to Forest.

13 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Jos brought in Pelupessy to solve that issue - oh wait...

47 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Bang reyt!! Our midfield is so timid it's unreal, and it looked like even Bannan had given up 2nd half. But it's the same old issues that have plagued us since we lost the playoff final! Why can we see it, yet the powers that be can't!!???

38 minutes ago, Maltby owl83 said:

Bang reyt!! Our midfield is so timid it's unreal, and it looked like even Bannan had given up 2nd half. But it's the same old issues that have plagued us since we lost the playoff final! Why can we see it, yet the powers that be can't!!???

Our tempo is slow it’s predictable and easy to play against, we give the ball away really cheaply then we are in trouble,we look far from being a team.

Was glaringly obvious at the final & well before that the defence needed improving, find it hard to believe Carlos then Jos cannot see it.(think that’s why Carlos set us up  so defensively after POF)

Jos I can excuse he’s being royally shafted by the club just like we are.

Although we've played one good half in three league games, I do admire Jos' no-nonense interviews. He is well aware we are very below par and least he's not trying to hide the fact. 

I assume he is the same with the players in the dressing room, maybe they don't like being told how it is?

5 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

With regards to FV .. sickening doesn’t go close ... his last few games showed he was really

coming on and he loved Wednesday.

Will never forget him coming over to us at Bristol and apologising personally

while the rest shot off like rats down the tunnel.

8 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Although we've played one good half in three league games, I do admire Jos' no-nonense interviews. He is well aware we are very below par and least he's not trying to hide the fact. 

I assume he is the same with the players in the dressing room, maybe they don't like being told how it is?

It's one thing being able to poi t out the flaws.

It's another having the solutions.