I follow it’s a scam

mine was same last week because I tried to log in halfway through the game, fine now but I'm cancelling my monthly subscription as its garbage service. Plus if I wanted the video today I still have to pay £10 even though I already pay per month. There should be a discount off the £10. 

Just written to them. So far this season..............

Three league games.

Game 1 - unable to access the audio commentary. They’d done something with my account that had disabled it (despite me paying £4.49 monthly for the service). Told me they were working on resolving it. Game came and went.

Game 2 - still unable to access the audio commentary. Would send me details on how to re-enable my account. Only arrived after game 2 had concluded.

Game 3 - Purchased the matchday pack (video) on holiday in the US. Took 7 dollars off me and confirmed the purchase saying I would be able to access. I couldn’t access from my location as the error message confirmed. Why not tell me this before taking the 7 dollars off me? Why not simply prevent me from purchasing after noting my USA IP address? So defaulted to audio commentary. This then crashed out during the first half! 

2.5 games gone and had just 20 mins of audio! Now got it back for the 2nd half. Will keep my fingers crossed!

Demanded a refund for the video. Will let you know if I receive a reply.