brett11

Live stream today

Never signed up for this before but apparently Bet365 are streaming the match, all u need is an account with them 

90833159-BE89-4DC4-AB19-563911625CF1.png

If that's the case there should be a link out there. Might save myself a tenner after all. 

2 minutes ago, Watson said:

Whats your username and password?

Don’t have one, I’ve never used bet365

I've paid £10 for the ifollow thing. Glad to be supporting the club. 

I'm not absolutely desperately gutted in the least by the info you just posted.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Bet you can’t watch it via Bet365

1/10

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Bet you can’t watch it via Bet365

1/10

Probably not, hoping anybody with an account with them will confirm whether they actually stream games on there?

I tried once wi bet365 but yer got to have funds in the account created for prospective future bets. 

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

I tried once wi bet365 but yer got to have funds in the account created for prospective future bets. 

So a £1 deposit? Still £9 cheaper than ifollow

Just now, brett11 said:

Probably not, hoping anybody with an account with them will confirm whether they actually stream games on there?

They do. You can deposit a fiver to open an account and they’ll give you that back as a free bet, so if they’re showing the match it’s half the price of ifollow and you’ll be minted when Nuhiu scores a hat trick

• Haha 1

I've got an account with Bet365 and to watch live races you have had to have a qualifying bet on the race so I presume it will be the same to watch a live match.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I've got an account with Bet365 and to watch live races you have had to have a qualifying bet on the race so I presume it will be the same to watch a live match.

Not with footy it isn’t, unless it’s changed since I last used it (haven’t gambled in about a year). Just checked the list though and we aren’t on it for today so looks like ifollow is the only option

9 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Not with footy it isn’t, unless it’s changed since I last used it (haven’t gambled in about a year). Just checked the list though and we aren’t on it for today so looks like ifollow is the only option

End of thread.

• Like 1