Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TommyCraig

ifollow v Brentford questions

Recommended Posts

Am I right in thinking I can get this tomorrow if I join up and pay a tenner for the match pass.

I don't have a vpn at the minute but that doesn't matter for this one right?

£10 to watch an away match seems ok I think.

Also if I put the app on my phone or lappy, can I cast it to TV via Chromecast.

Any help appreciated thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. I signed up for the game earlier

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Cheers, are you casting it?

 

No mate, just sticking the laptop on the TV using HDMI.

 

 

 

 

Edited by bigdan2003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigdan2003 said:

 

No mate, just sticking the laptop on the TV using HDMI.

 

 

 

Oh I'll try that, thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this... Cos ageing and being a bit thick it would be great if someone could tell me exactly how to do it... Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kazads said:

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this... Cos ageing and being a bit thick it would be great if someone could tell me exactly how to do it... Thanks

 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2018192/august/brentford-vs-sheffield-wednesday-on-18-aug-18/

 

Click that link, then click "buy match pass"

 

You'll need to register, and then put in your payment details. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Facebook n'all hopefully however my pc won't cos don't support HTML5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I use an HDMI cable, tablet to TV

 

Do you get the option to stream all games from ifollow?

 

I've just tried helping a mate setup for Leeds v Mini Pigs - but doesn't look Leeds or Mini pigs are broadcasting it. I assumed ifollow streamed all games overseas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

 

 

Do you get the option to stream all games from ifollow?

 

I've just tried helping a mate setup for Leeds v Mini Pigs - but doesn't look Leeds or Mini pigs are broadcasting it. I assumed ifollow streamed all games overseas. 

 

All league games are streamed overseas

 

Think Dirty Leeds use their own in house TV though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Am I right in thinking I can get this tomorrow if I join up and pay a tenner for the match pass.

I don't have a vpn at the minute but that doesn't matter for this one right?

£10 to watch an away match seems ok I think.

Also if I put the app on my phone or lappy, can I cast it to TV via Chromecast.

Any help appreciated thanks.

I'm thick as s***. Why isn't a vpn needed to watch this match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S6 Stroller said:

I'm thick as s***. Why isn't a vpn needed to watch this match?

I think it's because home and away games are usually available only to overseas customers but this match is a kinda one-off where we can watch it in England. I think it may happen another couple of times this season also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I think it's because home and away games are usually available only to overseas customers but this match is a kinda one-off where we can watch it in England. I think it may happen another couple of times this season also.

Brilliant. Cheers for that mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I think it's because home and away games are usually available only to overseas customers but this match is a kinda one-off where we can watch it in England. I think it may happen another couple of times this season also.

 

52 minutes ago, S6 Stroller said:

Brilliant. Cheers for that mate.

 

Any match that isn’t on Sat or being shown as a main live match on Sky  is available this way from this season so roughly about 10 Wednesday matches this season.....

 

‘EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming. Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services.’

Edited by danko_owl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can one of you stream it live on here ? 

 

Asking for a friend 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...