ifollow v Brentford questions

Am I right in thinking I can get this tomorrow if I join up and pay a tenner for the match pass.

I don't have a vpn at the minute but that doesn't matter for this one right?

£10 to watch an away match seems ok I think.

Also if I put the app on my phone or lappy, can I cast it to TV via Chromecast.

Any help appreciated thanks.

1 minute ago, kazads said:

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this... Cos ageing and being a bit thick it would be great if someone could tell me exactly how to do it... Thanks

https://www.swfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2018192/august/brentford-vs-sheffield-wednesday-on-18-aug-18/

Click that link, then click "buy match pass"

You'll need to register, and then put in your payment details. 

16 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I use an HDMI cable, tablet to TV

Do you get the option to stream all games from ifollow?

I've just tried helping a mate setup for Leeds v Mini Pigs - but doesn't look Leeds or Mini pigs are broadcasting it. I assumed ifollow streamed all games overseas. 

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Do you get the option to stream all games from ifollow?

I've just tried helping a mate setup for Leeds v Mini Pigs - but doesn't look Leeds or Mini pigs are broadcasting it. I assumed ifollow streamed all games overseas. 

All league games are streamed overseas

Think Dirty Leeds use their own in house TV though

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Am I right in thinking I can get this tomorrow if I join up and pay a tenner for the match pass.

I don't have a vpn at the minute but that doesn't matter for this one right?

£10 to watch an away match seems ok I think.

Also if I put the app on my phone or lappy, can I cast it to TV via Chromecast.

Any help appreciated thanks.

I'm thick as s***. Why isn't a vpn needed to watch this match?

1 minute ago, S6 Stroller said:

I'm thick as s***. Why isn't a vpn needed to watch this match?

I think it's because home and away games are usually available only to overseas customers but this match is a kinda one-off where we can watch it in England. I think it may happen another couple of times this season also.

2 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I think it's because home and away games are usually available only to overseas customers but this match is a kinda one-off where we can watch it in England. I think it may happen another couple of times this season also.

Brilliant. Cheers for that mate.

56 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

52 minutes ago, S6 Stroller said:

Brilliant. Cheers for that mate.

Any match that isn’t on Sat or being shown as a main live match on Sky  is available this way from this season so roughly about 10 Wednesday matches this season.....

‘EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming. Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services.’

Edited by danko_owl