Fuming!

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

All joking aside, knowing your embargo would be lifted soon, you’d already have incomings lined up and ready to go right???

I think thats called forward thinking. Are we any good at that? Now lets see. What process of thought got us breaching FFP rules in the first place?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, torres said:

After the good news last night I’ve bought every paper possible this morning - Sun, Mirror, Star, Telegraph, Angling Times, even the one with just squiggles and NOT ONE loan transfer rumour!!!

Presume they’ll all be in tomorrow’s bumper editions!

Well it is a bit quiet on here tho.

Where have the “intheknowers” gone?

10 hours ago, theowlsman said:

All joking aside, knowing your embargo would be lifted soon, you’d already have incomings lined up and ready to go right???

The Um'Bongo's been lifted, trouble is that if we spend more than the price of a can of the stuff we'll get sent straight back to de Congo!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mountain Owl said:

I think thats called forward thinking. Are we any good at that? Now lets see. What process of thought got us breaching FFP rules in the first place?

In fairness I think we are learning. Suspect the reason we kept it quiet in the first place was so that other clubs couldn't have our pants down whilst we got sorted.