Fuming!

3 minutes ago, torres said:

After the good news last night I’ve bought every paper possible this morning - Sun, Mirror, Star, Telegraph, Angling Times, even the one with just squiggles and NOT ONE loan transfer rumour!!!

Presume they’ll all be in tomorrow’s bumper editions!

You didn't get the Metro, full 2 page spread, go get it, you'll be surprised. 

34 minutes ago, torres said:

After the good news last night I’ve bought every paper possible this morning - Sun, Mirror, Star, Telegraph, Angling Times, even the one with just squiggles and NOT ONE loan transfer rumour!!!

You don't need papers my man. Plenty of bulllshit on here. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, torres said:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16445483.albion-defender-ezequiel-schelotto-a-target-for-championship-club/

hmmmm 

33 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

All joking aside, knowing your embargo would be lifted soon, you’d already have incomings lined up and ready to go right???

Queue forming outside Hillsborough at this time. Probably need barriers to hold back crush.

1 hour ago, torres said:

Nixon thought it would not happen and probably caught all other agents by surprise too. I amsure Doyen will be dusting off some over 30 relic wiho once kicked a ball where it was meant to go and be offering him to us on 5 year deal.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

All joking aside, knowing your embargo would be lifted soon, you’d already have incomings lined up and ready to go right???

How long have you been supporting Wednesday?

• Like 1