NOW TV

If you have Now TV box without a red button you can use the star key to access interactive services on BBC channels, but 'not on Sky Sports at present' so it looks like they're working on it. 

According to Sky, there are 8 midweek weeks where they are showing all the championship games.  

27 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

I've just been on the NOW TV website schedule and it appears to mentions all the Championship midweek fixtures next week, including Owls v Millwall.

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live/sort/scheduled/future

Yeah, that does make it look like there'll be a separate stream for our game.

I hope they didn't feed me duff info!

7 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

I've just been on the NOW TV website schedule and it appears to mentions all the Championship midweek fixtures next week, including Owls v Millwall.

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live/sort/scheduled/future

Yes I noticed that. Surely they couldn't advertise the game and then prompt you to buy a pass if you can't watch it.

24 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Unless the system has been updated - HD isn’t available through my NowTV streaming device.

Pretty sure now TV and sky go both run at 720p feed, not 1080p, sky go for example has a far superior picture quality to the standard sky sports channels in SD. 

Don't know for sure but I believe in recent times sky have reduced the resolution of standard sd channels to "force" people to buy HD. 

I contacted now and this was the reply! 

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I'd like to inform you you can watch the Millwall vs Sheff Utd !!! game on NOW TV using any sports pass!

I have emailed them and made them aware of the mistake!!!

• Like 2

Just now, hippo48 said:

I contacted now and this was the reply! 

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I'd like to inform you you can watch the Millwall vs Sheff Utd !!! game on NOW TV using any sports pass!

I have emailed them and made them aware of the mistake!!!

Obvious mistake aside, that's the exact opposite of what they told me when I contacted them last week.

I'll be annoyed if they fed me duff info, as it will cost me more to buy two day passes than it would have to buy the week pass to cover the Sunderland and Millwall games.

Very poor from them if that's the case.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Obvious mistake aside, that's the exact opposite of what they told me when I contacted them last week.

I'll be annoyed if they fed me duff info, as it will cost me more to buy two day passes than it would have to buy the week pass to cover the Sunderland and Millwall games.

Very poor from them if that's the case.

Charge your neighbors to watch the test match and claw a bit back..

• Haha 1