Feels like the cloud is lifting

Come on Wednesday

Lets batter Brentford something silly and crack on

Get that embargo cleared, offer new contracts, get a couple of loans in, shift those six match packages, get people signed up to membership and let’s get top 6 with a blend of top stars and academy lads 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Come on Wednesday

Get that embargo cleared, offer new contracts, get a couple of loans in, shift those six match packages, get people signed up to membership and let’s get top 6 with a blend of top stars and academy lads 

What have you been smoking???

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Come on Wednesday

I want whatever he's drinking!  Hope we can build on tonights performance. PS - Van Aken is not a £4m player.....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Come on Wednesday

Add to that flog Abdi, Jones and Fox to some foreign clubs and all my Christmas’s will have come at once! 

In all seriousness gritty, dull workmanlike performances like tonight will do the lads world of good and hope the mood continues with few home games now! 

We need to help get that spark and confidence back but it’s coming! I can sense it! 

Haven't felt this positive since Debbie M cracked me one off at the Youth Club disco with The Smiths - Hand In Glove as the theme tune and while wearing her mum's sheepskin mitten.

I was looking forward to a party at Rachel F's house the following weekend like Brentford on Sunday after tonight's victory with learner drivers on cruise control.

Wednesday are back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Haven't felt this positive since Debbie M cracked me one off at the Youth Club disco with The Smiths - Hand In Glove as the theme tune and while wearing her mum's sheepskin mitten.

I was looking forward to a party at Rachel F's house the following weekend like Brentford on Sunday after tonight's victory with learner drivers on cruise control.

Wednesday are back!

Any pics ? :stuwinky:

I think we’ll go down with the league’s lowest ever total, we’ll have so many injuries that we’ll be down to just 6 fit professionals by the end of September, Westwood will go on a free, the embargo will continue indefinitely, Mr C will sell us to the Venkeys, Bannan and Forestieri will sign for Sheffield United for £350k each, Rhodes will finish the league’s top scorer with 50 goals, and George Hirst will sign for Leicester within a fortnight and be named young PFA player of the year after finishing one goal in front of Harry Kane.

The good news though is that we’ll get 20 games out of Abdi so it’s not all bad.

• Haha 1