sky commentators embargo reference

Apparently club expecting response from EFL anyday on enbargo, do not think have had feedback on situation since players left club. i think they are hoping news is positive and nothing wrong with looking on bright side.

51 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Look at the accounts.

I thought we had only seen the last 2 years? And we don't know if anything has been found down the back of the sofa:biggrin: Think there may be a few sofas in somewhere the size of Hillsborough, think of all those lounges.

Edited by Harrysgame
  • Haha 1

I know its dangerous but had a think about this. With it being said by two different individuals on Sky you have to think they spoke to someone from club. The club must have a specific idea of what is required to satisfy demands. If they do not know could weaken team without being able to kno if actions would allow them to bring players in. Hence club should know if embargo is about to be removed, Think widely known club expecting response from EFL so perhaps reason to be optimistic.

Prutton was in the hotel bar after the game last night. Asked him about what I'd been told had been said during the sky commentary. Just said its what they'd heard. Expecting the embargo been lifted imminently. That was it. He carried on his conversation with 2 birds with EFL ribbons round neck. 

2 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Prutton was in the hotel bar after the game last night. Asked him about what I'd been told had been said during the sky commentary. Just said its what they'd heard. Expecting the embargo been lifted imminently. That was it. He carried on his conversation with 2 birds with EFL ribbons round neck. 

funny gif animations - giface_com (3).gif

• Haha 2