Let's fill the ground for Wolves.

Come on let's fill Hillsborough for the next round, our most successful season in 25 years was fuelled off the back of an unbeaten run after the Arsenal match one of the best atmospheres I have ever experienced at the place, a night like that can put the fire in the bellies of the players to out perform themselves and realise what a successful Wednesday side means to everyone we might be shrinking the squad we might be having to blood youngsters but we still have a first 11 capable of tearing most of the league a new one.

#JUST GO 

20 minutes ago, Shot down in flames. said:

Come on let's fill Hillsborough for the next round, our most successful season in 25 years was fuelled off the back of an unbeaten run after the Arsenal match one of the best atmospheres I have ever experienced at the place, a night like that can put the fire in the bellies of the players to out perform themselves and realise what a successful Wednesday side means to everyone we might be shrinking the squad we might be having to blood youngsters but we still have a first 11 capable of tearing most of the league a new one.

#JUST GO 

Trying to work out if you're actually serious.

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

If it's 20 quid a ticket the non paying customers will say it's too expensive so we'll get about 11K, tenner a ticket it'll be a crap competition and they still wont go. 11,000 attendance.

15 quid it is then..

Glad we got that one sorted.

I've never liked Wolves, hope we smash them.

They've got a really big squad so whatever team they put out it will be a tough game. 

Third of 3 home games in 8 days, £12 adults £6 kids and we'll probably get about 14,000 with about 600 dog head fans.

52 minutes ago, Shot down in flames. said:

#JUST GO 

Great idea i will have a ticket on south please.