What a wonderful sight..!!!!!!

Personally thought it was absolutely fantastic to see so many youngster/academy lads in the first time tonight. Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many many in a Match day squad & starting

JL does deserve a lot of credit for this, he has trusted them and they are coming through the ranks, great to see

the futures bright, the future is blue & white

Edited by Markowski77
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Guest Grez Bez
Just now, HootHoot said:

I thought they played brilliant tonight. Penney seems an extremely confident player and I think that won't be the last we see of him.

Agreed he seems quite mature. Would like to see him LWB in the league

2 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

I thought they played brilliant tonight. Penney seems an extremely confident player and I think that won't be the last we see of him.

Glad someone else noticed this, he seemed very confident. Impressed with Penney.

If we get through this year without having a disaster we could be in a good position next year with some young lads with decent game time under their belts, and then hopefully able to strengthen in positions where necessary, and focus the money where it's needed

6 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Personally thought it was absolutely fantastic to see so many youngster/academy lads in the first time tonight. Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many many in a Match day squad & starting

JL does deserve a lot of credit for this, he has trusted them and they are coming through the ranks, great to see

the futures bright, the future is blue & white

Just mentioned in another thread - great to see! No chance CC would have put this much trust in them! 

20 minutes ago, bigsheff said:

Who’d have thought it... Penney a left back looking decent at left back rather than an awkward looking Boyd.

Its about time Jos starts putting some round pegs in round holes in the league too

why not give penney a run ,he can put a decent ball in too , don't know whats up with boyd 

Imagine where we could have been with

The squad from the Hull playoff period

2/3 key signings in that following window that addressed where we were lacking

These young uns coming through

20 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Nielsen is only 19? 

Bloody hell, just imagine what he'll be like when he fills out! 

he is a monster of a lad , though I wouldn't feel confident if someone with a bit of trickery ran at him , though he could well be a regular for us in the future