Wildsmith...

1 minute ago, metaframe said:

Another clean sheet. 

For me I can’t really understand why he isn’t playing in the league. 

Didn’t have anything to do really . Having said that , no idea why he is now the favourite to slag off . For me always has been the better of the two (him and Dawson) not that it’s relevant 

1 minute ago, metaframe said:

Another clean sheet. 

Didn’t have anything to do really . Having said that , no idea why he is now the favourite to slag off . For me always has been the better of the two (him and Dawson) not that it’s relevant 

16 minutes ago, metaframe said:

Another clean sheet. 

Competent display but to be fair my daughter could have kept a clean sheet for us tonight, did he have a save to make?

Glad the defence improved after a very nervy start, happy enough with that tonight, we have lost to far less in this competition in the not too distant past. 

Up and running and a good mix of youth and experience from Jos to get the job done.

With Westwood not included though we've got to get him out this month, no point in having one of the highest paid keepers in the division as 3rd choice. 

For me there's not much difference between Dawson and Wildsmith. Both can be prone to a lapse but because of their age and lack of experience that's to be expected. Shot-stopping there's not much between them and for me the biggest compliment of who's best would be from their defence and whoever commands them the best.