Did I hear right?

SHEFFIELD Wednesday have been subjected to two separate transfer embargoes in the last six weeks – but hope to use the proceeds from the sale of goalkeeper Lee Grant to have the second one lifted by the end of the week.

Ooops, 2010 our goalies always pay the ultimate price

Forget signing players get bannan, joao, lee, palmer signed up to new deals. Get Westwood and Jones out on loan. 

A season of mid table football but with room next season when the likes of hooper, abdi, jones, westwood drop off the wages bill.

A few youngsters given good game time to improve for the coming seasons. 

Sign up the kids to longer deals, if they shine might make us a few quid in 12-18 months to sort the FFP issues internally.

38 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Forget signing players get bannan, joao, lee, palmer signed up to new deals. Get Westwood and Jones out on loan. 

A season of mid table football but with room next season when the likes of hooper, abdi, jones, westwood drop off the wages bill.

Sign up the kids to longer deals, if they shine might make us a few quid in 12-18 months to sort the FFP issues internally.

Thats if we can find someone happy to pay his £180k a week wages. 

• Haha 2

I'm as pessimistic as most.

But last season we finished mid table ish with all our best and competent players out with long term injuries.

Logically, assuming many of them return and most stay injury free or not sold we will finish higher.

Balllax to it, I'm turning into a reyt optimist, 9th

7 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

So obvious that DC is gonna read all this and sign one RIDICULOUSLY fast player

who spends the entire match offside waiting for everyone else to crawl over halfway line

:duntmatter:lol

Usain Bolt still looking for a club? 

8 hours ago, room0035 said:

Don't agree with a lot of that but I'd definitely give Palmer s new deal  ........honest 

1 hour ago, the monk said:

Don't agree with a lot of that but I'd definitely give Palmer s new deal  ........honest 

When you only have one senior left back and right back we don't have any choice we need to keep both fox and Palmer until we have replacements that are better.