Alan Biggs Take On Jos's Decision

3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

The think i love about Bigsy always 2 weeks late to the party - the rest of the Star have spent the last 2 weeks copying everyone article from everywhere now Bigsy take is an accumulation off the previous 6 article on the Yorkshire post on the matter.

But it does make me chuckle - Westwood can't play because we need to offload him and we cannot offload an injured player hence not playing. It will be interest to see if he starts playing if he is still at the club come 1st September.

I’ve not waded into this Westwood debate yet, im a huge fan of Westwood he’s had a fantastic few years here tho last season was a nightmare for him , I did say on here a few times last year it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t come back as number 1 

I look at Jos’ decision and just think he’s thought... Westwood in the short term is a better keeper than both the young lads but I’m taking the long term option and picking the young keepers, we’re not used to really having managers who will put the faith in the young lads 

your gonna get the likes of Hunt , Kirby ,Baker, Preston and Borukov playing games this season and it’ll go either one or two ways and I don’t need to insult people’s intelligence by stating them 

good luck to all the young uns been given a chance this season 

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I’ve not waded into this Westwood debate yet, im a huge fan of Westwood he’s had a fantastic few years here tho last season was a nightmare for him , I did say on here a few times last year it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t come back as number 1 

I look at Jos’ decision and just think he’s thought... Westwood in the short term is a better keeper than both the young lads but I’m taking the long term option and picking the young keepers, we’re not used to really having managers who will put the faith in the young lads 

your gonna get the likes of Hunt , Kirby ,Baker, Preston and Borukov playing games this season and it’ll go either one or two ways and I don’t need to insult people’s intelligence by stating them 

good luck to all the young uns been given a chance this season 

Good post mate.

But when you're declaring you need promotion this season then you have already subscribed to a short term view. 

Edited by theowlsman
  • Thanks 2