#SWFC announce 6 game bundle - full details here

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I really feel for the club here.

They're at the point where tickets have an image of being unaffordable

They're really trying and I applaud it 

It's almost like they're in a position where it's virtually impossible to sort this situation out unless we go on a mad winning run of games and pull people back in

It's a really tough one for the club currently

We should support and applaud any positives they do to try and sort it

Some fans might buy these in order to do their bit and try and help out with FFP/P&S

Applaud a child for trying and falling short not a multi millionaire struggleling to make the tickets affordable. 

And at this stage, there is nothing we as fans can do to change the current status of FFP. 

I would love to take up the 6 game bundle along with the gold membership...

I like to sit on the north.. and would like to have the savings a gold membership would give me, BUT the thing that really gets to me are the megastore savings! What the chuff can you buy with the discount.. vouchers for spend 70 quid and get 20 quid off, fantastic.... wait you can't buy a new replica shirt.. any new training wear? I'd buy a new shirt, some for the kids and use the vouchers but I can't. 

It's something so obvious but it's what's preventing me buying a membership, shirt and a ticket bundle..

Edited by MrTacoSWFC

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Those maths cannot be correct 

£8 saving over a 6 game bundle?

I'm not convinced your numbers are correct

£8 Saving for the Ipswich game. On Bundle £100, without bundle £108. So it is £8 for that game. £2 per ticket. £36.66 for us on a bundle. £27 for the pigs against Norwich on Saturday. Not right it is just not right.

Just now, Watson said:

Be nice to have all those available but for me, Joao is the key he cements all the levels together, he has the pace skill and ability to bring everything together. 

Totally

When you look at it when all are fit we still have an absolute glut of top talent up front

If we can get them all back fit and playing things surely gotta improve 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

2 prices for season tickets - £400 regular / £200 concession.

2 prices for every home game - £25 regular / £10 concession.

Watch them flood through the turnstiles to spend on food and merch regardless of what's on offer n the pitch.

But with those sort of prices we'd end up with a team full of over the hill crocks and young lads making up the numbers from the ben...

Wait a minute...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

My own idea, twisted to still shaft me.

I work every other Saturday. 

So while 6 games + before the end of the season, is highly likely. 

6 games before December 22nd isn't likely at all.

Hope it works out for most of you. Gutted 

Ah man sorry to hear that one. 

Owlstalk Shop

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah fair and I hear you

I just think that unless they did something crazy/mad like doing £20 sit anywhere you want tickets for the rest of the season that literally the only thing going to attract fans back now is an incredible run of wins and us sitting up in the top 6 of the Championship, playing incredible football.

Let's hope that's the case.

Not going to happen with this current squad/ negative manager im afraid!

41 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

I appreciate the club is trying something new and applaud them for it.

My initial thought looking at it is that if someone can afford those prices, the likelihood is that they would have been afford a season ticket.

Hopefully a lot of people will see a benefit to it and jump on board though, and the quality of football matches the fan's investment.

I could afford a season ticket and would loved to have gained the savings one would give me... but the job I have I can't attend all the games.

The frustrating thing is the bundle isn't quite doing enough saving wise to make me want to buy one.

3 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

My own idea, twisted to still shaft me.

I work every other Saturday. 

So while 6 games + before the end of the season, is highly likely. 

6 games before December 22nd isn't likely at all.

Hope it works out for most of you. Gutted 

Thinking about it... I'm in the exact same boat. 

I wouldn't be able to attend enough Saturdays to warrant me buying one even if I wanted to.

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Thinking about it... I'm in the exact same boat. 

I wouldn't be able to attend enough Saturdays to warrant me buying one even if I wanted to.

Imagine having Saturday off and being all excited, you're able to get to a big game vs. Leeds.

Then they move it to Friday. Yep, working.

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I really feel for the club here.

They're at the point where tickets have an image of being unaffordable

They're really trying and I applaud it 

It's almost like they're in a position where it's virtually impossible to sort this situation out unless we go on a mad winning run of games and pull people back in

It's a really tough one for the club currently

We should support and applaud any positives they do to try and sort it

Some fans might buy these in order to do their bit and try and help out with FFP/P&S

The club are stuck for the next 6 years - due to the season ticket prices.

It won't get any cheaper than this i'm afraid.

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Wonder what the reason is for not doing it across the whole season?

Maybe it's in case we start storming the league and everyone then wants to go to more games?

Because everyone would pick the obvious games, and seeing as the likes of the pigs game will likely sell out, yet you don't have to commit to the game nearer the time, how would it work logistically - what tickets could you put on general sale etc? Plus, they know they can charge £40 odd each, and it will still sell out anyway.