Sunderland FC - Vs - #SWFC (League Cup MDT)

31 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I appreciate that he’s made those changes, but for me there needed to be more - Bannan and Reach are some of our most energetic and integral players, there’s little point flogging them to death this early in the season.

You have to put some experienced players in there, if a team of kids got thrashed it would kill their confidence.

It's about balance, you've got to introduce them gradually alongside senior players, so that they can learn on the job or they might as well stay in the academy sides

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Doesn’t much look like bramhall lane hotel.

Not saying we won’t win but the signs so far........

Flying here, our seats were in row 13.

Picking up the hire car, it was in row 13.

Got to the hotel, room on the 13th floor.

Er, lucky 13?

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Crackers to be playing Lees and Fletcher. 

I can can understand Bannan and Reach, both super-fit guys. 

If you don't play Lees then you'd have a very inexperienced back 3, he needs to be there to organise them.

Fletcher will most likely get 45 minutes and Athde the same, really think Jos has thought this through.

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

If you don't play Lees then you'd have a very inexperienced back 3, he needs to be there to organise them.

Fletcher will most likely get 45 minutes and Athde the same, really think Jos has thought this through.

From what we have seen so far, may as well leave Lees out for all the organisational steel he brings. Great individual player but not captain material.