Sunderland FC - Vs - #SWFC (League Cup MDT)

5 hours ago, Hotten Owl said:

Seaburn beach is about 10 minutes drive out of the town, amusements fish and chips etc there. Would recommend driving 10 minutes further up the coast to Marsden grotto, pub built into the cliff that you take a lift down to. Beer garden on the beach, you can have a pint and keep an eye on the young un. Magic place, 3 pounds to park there I think. 

Has that reopened? Was always shut when I lived there.

Longer trek but worth going to seaton carew just for the deep fried cheeseburgers.  About the only battered thing that tops a spam fritter

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

All those lucky' lucky countries.

Hey, dont knock it... ive got my neighbours cumin round with home brew and rooster pee soup.

Cant remember the last time we won when they came around....  Convincing them to keep wearing their swfc shirts with pride around the village is becoming more and more difficult.

2 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Hey, dont knock it... ive got my neighbours cumin round with home brew and rooster pee soup.

Cant remember the last time we won when they came around....  Convincing them to keep wearing their swfc shirts with pride around the village is becoming more and more difficult.

Offer them a few Burgas as well, it's the least you could do.

Guest Bulgaria
23 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Sorry, don't know many Bulgarian cities, already done a Sofia joke before, you can probably tell it's a bit of a Ruse.

Thats enough now.... just Shu-men

26 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Draw for 2nd round is surprissingly before tonights game. 

A midweek trip Plymouth would be a great incentive. :duntmatter:

Well, not unless they have moved Plymouth further North but take your point re: potential opponents being known. :CEO: