Sunderland FC - Vs - #SWFC (League Cup MDT)

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

He just heard the commentators on Sky say they badly need a striker so he’s going with that as some kind of decent opinion.

I form my own opinions and if they had a target man like fletcher and not maguire i think they  would have done us in that first half  we continue to start games so slow and sloppy  games against wigan and hull proved that and they both went into the lead  its only that Sunderland  were toothless  that they didnt and we got a lucky goal   i dont need sky to tell me that 

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

I negged your ‘well Boyd was poor’ as it was a reply to a post about how well two of the kids had done and a player putts by in his first 90mins in god knows how long. 

So someone takes time to add some positivity and cheer to this all to negative board but quoted them to let them know that a different player was poor, I assume to p1ss on their chips for some reason. 

I also assume they didn’t think Boyd was good or positive by fact they hadn’t picked him out for praise. I didn’t think Boyd was great either, but I’m not picking random posts of praise to reply with  ‘yea, and Boyd was crap!’

That in my opinion is a bit poo from one supporter to another. 

Ime all for positivity and think its great to have the youngsters coming through and making an impact, praise to jos for giving them a chance too although it may have been somewhat forced upon him due to the circumstances since he took over, maybe it was a blessing in disguise in some ways.

Persevere with youth and experience jos and I think wele do ok.

Just now, debram said:

Ime all for positivity and think its great to have the youngsters coming through and making an impact, praise to jos for giving them a chance too although it may have been somewhat forced upon him due to the circumstances since he took over, maybe it was a blessing in disguise in some ways.

Persevere with youth and experience jos and I think wele do ok.

That’s such a better response than yea and Boyd was crap :) definitely getting a plus for that one!! 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, pressy said:

I form my own opinions and if they had a target man like fletcher and not maguire i think they  would have done us in that first half  we continue to start games so slow and sloppy  games against wigan and hull proved that and they both went into the lead  its only that Sunderland  were toothless  that they didnt and we got a lucky goal   i dont need sky to tell me that 

I’m just messing - to say that they would have done better with a better striker is a totally reasonable opinion. To say we would definitely be out of the competition is major speculation (especially following a pretty comfortable victory).

19 hours ago, darklord said:

Has that reopened? Was always shut when I lived there.

Longer trek but worth going to seaton carew just for the deep fried cheeseburgers.  About the only battered thing that tops a spam fritter

Yeah it's gone a bit upmarket, £4.50 for a pint!

One of my favourite places though. I could do with a spam fritter now to ease the hangover.