Sunderland FC - Vs - #SWFC (League Cup MDT)

Well done Snoots old chap! Top banana! Laughed out loud at the  “kek-liner”, then realised that’s why I haven’t listened to the “ behind a cushion” podcast - completely run out of said ‘kek-liners’. Whoever plays tonight they have my full support, really hope he gives the young lads a game...what a prospect it would be to see Nuhiu and Borukov on the pitch together! Side by side they would be like a pair of combine harvesters bearing down on the Sunderland goalie.lol

1 hour ago, Hotten Owl said:

Used to live in Sunderland, cracking coast. Looking forward to this, anyone know how many we're taking? 

1-1, reckon we'll win on pens...

Think 2600 ish. I'm just setting off with the little lad. Any seaside amusement arcade type areas I could take him for half hr before hitting the pub? 

52 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Think 2600 ish. I'm just setting off with the little lad. Any seaside amusement arcade type areas I could take him for half hr before hitting the pub? 

Seaburn beach is about 10 minutes drive out of the town, amusements fish and chips etc there. Would recommend driving 10 minutes further up the coast to Marsden grotto, pub built into the cliff that you take a lift down to. Beer garden on the beach, you can have a pint and keep an eye on the young un. Magic place, 3 pounds to park there I think. 

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Start with no strikers, play for nil nil and win on pens. 

Hi Jos.

Edited by Bulgaria

Probably more important tonight than it should have been. Poor first 2 results and performances so really need to show what we are capable of tonight. A defeat against a lower league team will do nothing but bad and add more pressure on a manger that doesn’t exactly look like he knows what he’s doing with regards to tactics and selection. Time the players and management pulled their fingers out and give us something to be positive about.