3 minutes ago, chrischapeltownowl said:

I know its hard to believe but i just go to matches,ive been going 55yrs home and away and i dont give a monkeys who owns us,which players the manager picks,ect,i just go.

I also know there is many thousands like me.So stop whinging and just go.

Thank you

That's the best way to be mate - just getting down to the ground and watching a game of football

It's the happiest you can possibly be as a Wednesday fan doing it that way

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Maxine

I agree in a way but its easy to get carried away and think we could do a better job than the owner/manager. 

Edited by Maxine

2 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I totally agree in a way but its easy to get carried away and think we could do a better job than the owner/manager. 

That's the thing - all the fans that the OP refers to - I bet they all have conversations about football

I've never met a Wednesday fan who doesn't chat/speculate about SWFC, tactics, players, formation, chairman, prices etc etc

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, chrischapeltownowl said:

I know its hard to believe but i just go to matches,ive been going 55yrs home and away and i dont give a monkeys who owns us,which players the manager picks,ect,i just go.

Thank you

#justgo

#SWFC

• Like 1

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

7 minutes ago, Señor Sam said:

#justgo

We could adopt this chant for the games

Get everyone (including the players, bench, away fans the lot) in the stadium shouting it over and over and over whilst looking over at the chairman and trying to get him to join in with it

If he doesn't we could just point at him as we're chanting it so he knows we're trying to get him to join us.

Top idea

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We could adopt this chant for the games

Get everyone in the stadium shouting it over and over and over whilst looking over at the chairman and trying to get him to join in with it

If he doesn't we could just point at him as we're chanting it so he knows we're trying to get him to join us.

Top idea

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's the thing - all the fans that the OP refers to - I bet they all have conversations about football

I've never met a Wednesday fan who doesn't chat/speculate about SWFC, tactics, players, formation, chairman, prices etc etc

Lol i slag off players ,managers,chairmen,crowd anything really. But i keep it inhouse.

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Haha we did this as kids every now and then..even league cup semi 91 and ran on the pitch

Same here, well sort of as my old fella worked on the gates so I and a couple more always got in most of the time but would often go back out to go back in with anyone who didn't and have done it when we missed kick off or summat.

Good times.

44 minutes ago, chrischapeltownowl said:

Thank you

I wish I could just do this. Can with my young uns games, watch other football just to watch a good game but with Wednesday it has always run deeper. Sometimes hate myself for the grip SWFC  does have on me, but if it didn't I probably wouldn't go. 

Guest Jack the Hat
47 minutes ago, chrischapeltownowl said:

Thank you

Do you have far to travel Chris?