#SWFC Community Work

Sheffield Wednesday's community team do some fantastic work but for those who don't know where to find em etc please check out their facebook page where you can see all the work they do, and the events and groups they put on for Wednesday fans and their guests.

Terrific stuff - very very positive always

Give their facebook page a like

https://www.facebook.com/SWFCCommunity

Owlstalk Shop

I think you should be employed by the club in some form or other

All your comments are positive, you seem to have boundless enthusiasm and energy, and an endless conveyor belt of ideas

I remember the time you took photos of the crowd, the feel good factor seemed to be far better then, I suppose that was before the weight of expectation hit the club

Whatever the reason, I expect you’re a very busy man, but it’s a shame the club doesn’t tap into your seemingly endless enthusiasm, I suspect you’re one of those morning people.

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Hang on a minute 

lol

All the stuff I’m talking about are either just a few ideas for making being a Wednesday Supporter a better experience , or (as is the case here) just shining a light on the great stuff the club is already doing or has in place

The Community Work we doesn’t have enough recognition in my opinion and personally I’d just love it if people took five mins of their time to just have a nosey at the Facebook page in the original post

ps I most definitely don’t want any job or role at the club other than helping raise profile of the good stuff which is what we should all be doing from time to time 

uto

Owlstalk Shop