avaialble loans to championship clubs

Guest The Claw

36 minutes ago, prowl said:

I think Westwood would have gone before the window closed if he was going. I can't imagine he would want to spend a year as 3rd keeper so I find the whole situation confusing.

I don't think we have a chance of challenging for promotion without incomings so I think we would have been better selling some of our top players in the last window rather than getting a pittance in the new year

I must admit that I was surprised that we kept hold of both BB and FF. I'm not sure that we have only delayed the inevitable come January, there may well be more suitors around for them then, who might just pay a reasonable fee in order to achieve their own ambitions. Its a tall order to expect this squad to get near the top 6 imo. Time will tell.

10 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

Stuart Hall...now there's a man who should have tried to stick his hand up a real lion arse and saved the justice system all the trouble.

Well that's what we were cryptically  inferring Whatahoot...

But you went straight in up to the elbow..

No point in "Pussyfooting" around eh ?:tango:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Marcus Odengaard

Allowed to leave on loan by Real Madrid.

He broke on to the scene in dutch football, the eredivisie 

If Jos and Remy aren't aware of him, I'll be amazed

We cant pay him, but maybe he will be happy to sign in exchange for free Elev8 drinks for a year .

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Minton said:

We probably will. Embargo or not, we can ask the EFL to ratify loans and transfers to take us to a 25 man squad (Like Birmingham have done this season). Why do you think Jos has been saying in the media we have a small squad? 

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Will the EFL allow us adding to the wage bill ? 

This was done to death at the forum last week.

No loans/free transfers or transfers in.

No contracts renewed (unless the contract has finished)

One in one out once your squad drops below 25 (DC said we had 28). I don't know what/who is classed in that number (presumably a set number of games)

So nothing in unless the EFL lift the embargo (DC said the club will make a statement when there is news)

Guest The Claw
12 hours ago, chizumgeorge said:

Probably all of them but weve got no money. So end of thread!

Glass half empty...........

if you look at last couple of seasons, champ teams have loaned prem players like Tammy Abhram or Aaron Mooy to Bristol C & Udders. 

Theyve come from top teams, that’s what we need to look at doing. Eye up the top 6 and see if we can offer opportunities to young hungry players wanting to set the world alight who are down the pecking order at their parent clubs

2 hours ago, mark77 said:

One in one out once your squad drops below 25 (DC said we had 28).

Interestingly, the first team profiles on the official website shows 34 players, although there are a lot from the Academy who have barely or never featured in the first team yet like Alex Hunt, Jack Lee, Matt Penney (shown twice for some reason), Connor Kirby and Fraser Preston.

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

Interestingly, the first team profiles on the official website shows 34 players, although there are a lot from the Academy who have barely or never featured in the first team yet like Alex Hunt, Jack Lee, Matt Penney (shown twice for some reason), Connor Kirby and Fraser Preston.

I read in another thread it may be 5 first team games. I'm not sure if that adds up with the squad we have.