Joao Injury?

Guest Hillsborough Mole

2 hours ago, Maxine said:

I just thought it was a groin injury.  I'm beginning to get paranoid myself reading this. some of you don't believe a word that is said. I'm wondering if you are like it in life generally or just regarding Sheffield Wednesday. :Chansiri:

I don't believe you're beginning to get paranoid. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Where did this get announced? I try to keep up with team stuff on club social emdia etc - and I dont recall hearing he was injured from the Jos presscall - even the press were all expecting him to play on the morning of the game

Has it been confirmed what the injury is?

Back in a fortnight 

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Conspiracy theory?

Can't afford appearance?

Can't afford goal bonus?

Any more?

lol

Almost as bizarre as 16 first team high earning players injured at the same time when the club were in a transfer embargo and unable to negotiate new contracts. 

• Haha 1

Rumours of him leaving on loan to the dark side. Couple of million fee in January. He was at the game yesterday. Sat in top corner of South stand with the rest of the absentees. Jaoa was very expressive every time we attacked. The only one that kicked every ball. I'll be surprised and disappointed if he go's. Especially to them lot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

Almost as bizarre as 16 first team high earning players injured at the same time when the club were in a transfer embargo and unable to negotiate new contracts. 

Not really clear on the point you’re making here? If our embargo stated in April then that’s when a fair few of them came back from injury not when 16 were out.

Conspiracy theories flourish when there is mistrust, always has always will.

Now if Joao does move on soon, it would seem obvious why he got the mystery injury.

If he doesn't then something else will surface and a new conspiracy will be born and so on.

Once you lose the trust you are well and truly up the Swanee.

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

To be fair he has also recently said Westwood is injured, he regards Westwood as our 3rd choice keeper and he wasn't aware of whether we we under a transfer embargo. 

Absolutely. This.

44 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes.

But it had nothing to do with me getting my splinter trying to break into the kitchen

Have you considered loaning Stubbs to Chatsworth in order to save his wages during this financial year. Cost cutting is essential if you've over spent on having the chimneys repointed.

7 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Have you considered loaning Stubbs to Chatsworth in order to save his wages during this financial year. Cost cutting is essential if you've over spent on having the chimneys repointed.

Stubbs could go on  loan.

But I've made it my business to keep hold of him.

I still let him have a day off though if he's unwell.

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Radio interview

Groin injury

He trained all week then told Jos he couldn't play yesterday

Think he left with Nuhiu in the car or something someone said

He parked up with Nuhiu in the same car park as me and when I asked whether he was playing he said “no” and pointed to his stomach.

• Like 1